If you are searching for the perfect home base for your next alpine retreat, look no further than this mountainside 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo. Tucked away in the snow-capped mountains of Park City, Utah, with accommodations for up to 4 and 650 square feet of cozy, hypoallergenic living space, this inviting condo is ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway or families searching for the perfect weekend adventure!
Upon your arrival, you'll fall in love with the recently remodeled rustic themed interior, offering allergy-free, organic textures, earthy paint palettes and the natural warmth of the stone fireplace. Before you explore all that Park City has to offer, prepare a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with alder cabinetry, granite countertops and brand new cooking essentials including a blender, crock pot, and Keurig coffee maker. Warm your toes by the gas fireplace as you flip through the pages of a new read, or watch your favorite shows on the flat screen TV located in the living area and bedroom.
After a day on the slopes of Canyon Resort or hiking the trails of Murdock Peak, relax in the community hot tub or sauna. End your evening with a cookout on the spacious deck, wining and dining as you enjoy quality time with your loved ones. Retreat to your bedroom and crawl into the cozy Pottery Barn Queen-sized bed, complete with 800 thread count sheets for sweet dreams and a peaceful night's rest. No need to pack your entire wardrobe, this cabin offers in-unit washer and dryer machines and three hair dryers for you to conveniently use during your stay!
No matter what time of year you're traveling, you'll never run out of adventures to embark on during your stay! Located at the base of Canyons Ski Resort, and only minutes from Park City Resort and Deer Valley Resort, you won't have to travel far to enjoy an endless amount of mountainside activities. Ride in a hot air balloon for a bird's-eye view of Park City, or take a sleigh ride in Midway for a scenic adventure. Swing your troubles away at one of the many golf courses that surround the condo before heading to Main Street, where you can dine at a variety of local eateries and pubs. For the shopping enthusiast, take a trip to the Tanger Outlet Mall, or pick through a variety of local produce at the Farmers Market in the summer months. From unwinding in the hot tub to exploring the surrounding areas, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this wonderful vacation rental condo.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, flat-screen TV's, cable, a DVD player, stone fireplace, gas grill, 3 hair dryers and much more!
- This property provides hypoallergenic accommodations including cork flooring and wooden blinds throughout
- Community amenities include a clubhouse complete with a sauna, indoor pool, and outdoor pool
- Fantastic Location! Located at the base of Canyons Ski Resort, minutes from Main Street, hiking trails, unique shopping and much much more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Pull-out Sofa in Living Area can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in