Have the ultimate Maine getaway by escaping to this cozy 2-bedroom, 1-bath Rangeley vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 4. Located on Rangeley Lake, this quaint lakefront cabin offers a rustically furnished interior with comfortable furniture, knotty pine walls and ceilings, a private screened porch, fire pit, and a boat slip with a dock! Whether you're in town to explore the surrounding Rangeley Lake State Park or soak up the sun on the lake, this is the perfect West Maine escape!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Situated on 45 acres of land, with 864 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this cabin is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Adjacent to the Maine National Forest, this home offers tranquility and privacy.
Inside, the home features stylish, rustic wood decor, accented by natural lumber, wood paneling, and all the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. The chefs of the group will love the fully equipped kitchen, which has everything they'll need to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals.
During your downtime, relax in one of the rocking chairs in the sunroom to admire the surrounding natural beauty and keep your eyes peeled for wildlife.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee at the kitchen table or outside at the picnic table, before heading out to kayak in Lake Rangeley or hike Saddleback Mountain.
When you're not out and about, enjoy stupendous afternoons taking in the dazzling scenery from the charming swing set overlooking the lake. After a day spent relishing the outdoors, you'll love relaxing back at home.
Gather with your guests in the kitchen or outside around the grill, and prepare some of your favorite recipes, before roasting marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit.
-- THE LOCATION --
From this superb home, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer! Situated just steps from Lake Rangeley, this home allows you to enjoy afternoons spent swimming, kayaking, boating, or paddle boarding.
Approximately 6 miles from the cabin, Saddleback Mountain provides outdoor enthusiasts with plenty to do, including easy access to skiing. The cabin is also adjacent to the International Trail System, which provides unbeatable opportunities for snowmobiling, ATV cruising, hunting, snowshoeing, and more!
In town, peruse local shops, eat at delicious restaurants, or visit the Logging Museum or the Wilhelm Reich Museum. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Rangeley, you're sure to have a memorable getaway at this vacation rental cabin!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a dock, boat slip, fire pit, gas grill, gas range in kitchen, generator, screened-in porch, patio furniture, and more!
- Fantastic lakefront location on 45 acres of land! Easy access to swimming, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, skiing, mountain biking, restaurants, shops, museums, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bangor International Airport - 287 Godfrey Blvd, Bangor, ME 04401, ( ~ 115 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If you want to have a fire, you will need to supply your own matches, charcoal, lighter fluid and wood for the fire pit
- Please note that the charcoal grill is seasonal and must be put away for snow removal
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in