Everyone dreams about place where can relax; where will be closer to nature and wilderness. Maybe our home and our area is that place- where dreams come true, mind get`s rest and
.... where lovers fall in love again :)
We built our houses on a little hill, situated between village Korana and village Poljanak with a beautifull view on Korana river and Plitvica canyon, sourounded with a pure nature and sounds of wild animals.
If you like to blend with nature, Wooden house is prefect place. Fully made from lumber gives a specific smell of wood and.. some kind of warm feeling. It is separated from house where we live, but we are just house to house :)
It has 2 floors - down is kitchen, living room and bathroom, and upstairs is a room (please note that stairs that leads to the top floor are quite steep). In bedromm is real bed (for 2 persons) and in living room is Pull-out sofa whish also can be used as sleeping place for third person.
Kitchen and living room are fully equiped, but if you will need anything additional, you can always ask us. You have TV, airco (which works for heating,too), fridge, kettle, coffee maker...
Big yard in front of house is free to use with all its amenities. We do not mind when our guests walks around house, better, lets sit outside and drink something together :)
Also, it includes comfortable parking place in front of house. No limits about your coming or leaving during a day - you have your own keys to enjoy privacy.
Everything you find inside of house, is for your use and pleasant stay.
Wirelles internet is possible to use, but you need to understand that we are on hill and there are some limits, not in our hands. We will do our best to provide it to you as best as possible.
Both of us are very communicative and like to exchange "little talks". Dalibor is not very good in english, but, he is trying :) Sometimes we do not have much time, but we always organise to welcome you, give you the keys and all informations you`ll need about our place and NP Plitivice lakes.
We live just house to house in case you will need anything during your stay.
We like to stay in touch with you till your arrival day. It is good when we know when you will come, just to organise better around your welcome. So, lets stay in touch just one,two days before your arrival.
After you come we will talk and give you all informations you will need :)
ABOUT THE NP AND AREA
NP Plitvice lakes area is a green area, under UNESCO`s from 1979. World most famous for its lakes arranged in cascades. Currently, 16 lakes can be seen from the surface Where ever you look you will see deep wood, canyons, rivers, waterfalls and houses in specific style.
Best way to experiance it is to take a walk around and through the most beautifull part of National Park. Till there, you will need 5min with car (Entrance 1). We will give you best advice how to avoid crowds and explore the Park ;)
Except this part, there is also a lots of things you can try, lets say few:
- Medveak hiking trail - enter is from Entrance 2 of Park, characterised by three peaks: Otri Medveak (889 m), Tupi Medveak (868 m) and Turi (801 m), with old beech forests that had been left to natural development.
- Explore the instructive trail 'orkova Bay (21km) and Plitvica (9km)' -The forests and meadows are home to various wildlife species such as bear, wolf, roe deer, red deer, lynx and wildcat. Therefore, if you are lucky enough, you may encounter some of these on the way!
- Baracas caves - nature of our ancestors, clean and beautiful in its simplicity, but slowly and increasingly forgotten by the modern man. Enter the underworld and discover an astounding world hidden beneath the earth, generously letting you in.
- Rastoke ( Plitvice in small) - like it said, you will see how looks Plitvice lakes in small, in town called Slunj. You will find great restaurants and good fairies walking - like you are in fairy tale :)
- Kutarevo bears sancturay - this is an option if you dont mind driving one hour to see wild bears and this beautifull place with volunteers from all over the world.
Best what you can do is to leave your obligations and bad feelings at home, enjoy fresh air, try clean spring water and listen a sounds of water and animals :)
Comming with car is maybe best solution, because our house is 2,5km from nearest bus station. In case you are comming with bus, there is possibility that someone pics you up, but take a note that restaurants, market and othrt are 2-3km from us, and, you will need to walk :)
Good thing is if you can bring bycicles with you or rent it, because this area is just great for this type of recreation!
Also, we will help you any time with suggestions where to rent-a-car, at which airport to land or when you need to catch the ferry :)
We can also come to pick you up, if we can, but you need to let us know right at reservation that you are comming with bus, or at least 1 day before arrival to organise.
p.s. Our exact location is visible after making reservation. We are in village Poljanak, other side of canyon Korana and right inside NP Plitvice lakes.