100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Beautiful location, Very helpful staff and owner
Very helpful staff and owner. Chad was it graceful host; he took the time to Speak with us and answer our questions. The breakfasts were delicious and a wonderful Addition to our stay. The property was nicely equipped, the swimming pool and the view were breathtaking.We highly recommend this property.
The most amazing, spectacular, scenic place!
*This was one of the best places I’ve ever stayed on a vacation!!
* My husband and I didn’t realize till arrival that they offer a breakfast service every morning at your choice of time! I am celiac and allergic to eggs, Jessica was SO great working around my allergies and still giving me a verity of delicious options for breakfast! Which were all mouth watering! I highly recommend this service! She is amazing!...and so was the coffee!
* Spectacular infinity pool which was cleaned every morning!
* Breathtaking views!! You can sometimes see monkeys in the trees below (if you bring binoculars you’d easily see them).
* Fresh beach towels every day.
* Very clean bungalow, which Jessica also cleaned every morning.
* Great shower in the bathroom, big clean tile with waterfall shower head.
* Has an alarm system.
* Peaceful and quiet. You are removed from the main strip of town, yet very close! (Less then 2 min drive). Finding the place was challenging at first since there are no street names. You take a quick turn onto a dirt road right by this quad rentals place, which leads you up a very very steep hill!! (If you blink, you’ve passed it). Our car rental could hardly make it up the gravel hill, try to get an SUV if possible.
* Cozy small place, but lots of storage for unpacking your clothes etc.
* Hose outside the bungalow which was nice to wash off your shoes etc from spending a day at the beach.
* I’d highly recommend staying here and would visit again myself! I don’t have a single negative thing about this place!
If you go to Tamarindo, do stay here! The hosts were super kind and generous and made you feel welcome. The property was breathtakingly gorgeous! Breakfast was of generous portion And delicious!!! Homemade by the hosts themselves! Six stars all the way! They have raised the bar on how to do b n b! Excellent, excellent stay! Highly recommend! Thank you so much!
We stayed at the bungalow from Febuary 26 to March 3 2017. It is basically a modern hotel room separated from the owner's house, and it has a great shower with lotsa hot water (something we didn't find in all the other places we stayed in during our trip). Owners Chad and Tatiana are very warm and helpful. We have easy access to an infinity pool which has a great view of Tamarindo and surroundings. A housekeeper cleans the bungalow when we are away exploring.
It is on top of a mountain, accessible by a dirt road (normal here in Costa Rica) but a 4X4 is not needed, although a SUV is preferable. It is not in the center of downtown Tamarindo, you need a vehicle to get there and back, but for people like us who want a quiet retreat away from the noise of the center of the town, it is really perfect!! Quietly having breakfast and dinner outside with the beautiful view and admiring the star filled sky at night are great memories we have of our stay at the bungalow.
Pura Vida indeed. :D
Douglas and Ling