About the property
- House1465 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
South Lake Tahoe, California
Pack your bags for the ultimate South Lake Tahoe getaway at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 8! Nestled in a woodland paradise featuring a fenced-in backyard with a hot tub and a large patio, this house will quickly become your favorite California home base. Ski at nearby Heavenly Resort or boat across the lake by day, and relax in the comfort of this peaceful home-away-from-home by night.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Futon, Twin Bed, Twin Trundle Bed
Your vacation begins the moment you pull up to the lovely home at the end of a corner lot, surrounded by towering trees and a beautiful natural landscape.
Inside, the home boasts 1,465 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, featuring brand new Pergo hardwood floors, new carpets and paint, and all around homey decor.
The front door opens up into a spacious living area, where cozy couches and a warm fireplace invite you to spend your downtime lounging around while watching TV.
Down the hallway, the fully equipped kitchen encourages the chef of the group to cook up a delicious home cooked masterpiece, while the game room motivates you to bring out your competitive side with a friendly game of pool!
If you’d rather spend your time outside, head out to the backyard, where you can cook up a feast on the natural gas BBQ grill and soak in the 4-person hot tub after.
When you're tired out from an eventful day, comfortable bedrooms await with cozy beds that promise many great nights of sleep.
Complementing this home's entertaining amenities is its fantastic location! Just 1 mile away from the property is Camp Richardson, a splendid lakeside resort that offers a full-service marina during the summer and cross country skiing in the winter!
Golfers will be excited to practice their swing at the Tahoe public golf course, just 2 miles away, while beach lovers will happily walk the short distance to the public beach at the Tahoe Keys Marina.
For those who want to get their pump on while on vacation, walk to the public Tahoe Keys Gym.
At the same time, the lucky ones can try their hands at the nearby casinos and check out Heavenly for hours of entertainment.
Wintertime will be full of fun at Heavenly Resort, where you can shred fresh powder all day long.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in backyard with brand new 4-person hot tub and lounge furniture, barbecue grill, gas fireplace, a game room with a pool table, 3 cable TVs, free WiFi, and much more
- Great location - Close to many local attractions, including the Tahoe Keys Marina, Tahoe Keys Gym, Camp Richardson, Tahoe public golf course, casinos, Heavenly, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~61.2 miles away from the property)
- No smoking anywhere on the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Very clean and felt at home!!
The hose was very homey and in a nice side of town. You didn’t have to go far if you needed anything from town. Also the house is in very good shape and well taken care of! Can’t beat it for the money spent! Will be rebooking next time back to Tahoe
New Years Getaway
This was a first New Years vacation for our family. It was cozy and warm,. Plenty of games and a pool table to keep the kids entertained. Really enjoyed the hot tub. Plenty of utensils and cooking pans. The wifi didn't work all that well, and we had to drive to a store parking lot to use the phone, but plenty of tv channels to choose from.
Nice place close to everything
A bit to much money fees and $250 for cleaning , I would look for another company or Private next time . Other then that it was all great , nice beds , sheets , fully equipped ect
Very cozy and well equipped
We had a wonderful stay and were very comfortable
Overall we had a good vacation.
The property is in a good location it is clean and comfortable but we had some issues. The cues (to play pool) need some repairs or replacements (the tips fall and one is not straight). We were only able to use one long and one short. There were many flies on the kitchen and the living room windows(we killed them but somehow more would come in), we could not figured out how they come in. Some black ants come in to the master bathroom, we think they used the air conditioned vent. The spa did not heat up over 95 degrees. Otherwise, we enjoyed the place and had a great vacation.
House was nice great location. House did not have AC. Got a little warm at night while sleeping. Couldn't open windows because of to much traffic on main road. Overall had a great stay and would stay there again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply