About the property
- Cabin1300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
1300 sq ft mountain cabin with views! 2 beds 2 baths can accommodate 6 people
A Bear's Tale is a place you can relax with your loved ones in front of the fire or out on the deck enjoying the nature. This luxury cabin is privately located at the end of the street perched high on the mountain side located in Pigeon Forge only 10 minutes to Dollywood, 15 minutes to downtown Gatlinburg and 5 minutes to the Parkway (main road between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg)
* Enjoy the Smoky Mountains and wooded views from the wrap around deck, upper balcony and from inside the cabin.
* You will be greeted with vaulted ceilings and large windows that offer tons of natural light.
* Stacked stone fireplace to warm you while you watch cable TV that includes CNN, Fox News and ESPN, or stream Netflix
* Kitchen stocked with all the cooking and baking utensils you may need to prepare your home cooked meals, including a dishwasher.
* Grill burgers or steaks on the deck while relaxing on a rocking chair enjoying the great views.
* Enjoy a game of pool up in the loft or play board or card games.
* Upstairs master bedroom has a bedside jetted tub, electric fireplace, king bed, large dresser, TV and a private bathroom.
* The second bedroom has a king bed, large dresser, TV, and next to the second bathroom.
* All TV's have cable and are capable to stream your own Netflix accounts.
* Washer and dryer, detergent is provided.
* A pack and play is available for your little onse. (Bedding is not provided for the pack and play)
* Pool open seasonally for all Sherwood Forest Resort guest.
* Cabin is equipped with a monitored Vivint Security System.
* Sherwood Forest Resort is a gated community.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Shastina Carter
We just purchased the cabin and we are excited to rent it out to our guest when we are not enjoying it ourselves. We are a family of six that loves to travel. One of our favorite vacation spots is Kauai, who doesn't love the ocean, perfect weather and a quiet relaxed island?
Shastina Carter purchased this Cabin in 2016
Why Shastina Carter chose Pigeon Forge
We fell in love with this cabin because it was updated, clean, perfect location between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The view and the location at the end of the street was the biggest selling points. We love the area and all the fun family activities, we couldn't think of a better place to spend our time in the Mountains.
What makes this Cabin unique
We are in love with the vaulted ceilings, and the upper balcony that is off the loft upstairs. No other cabin in the Sherwood Forest Resort has this balcony. We are so lucky!
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Enjoyed every min.
Property was lovely. My family loved the fireplaces, hot tub, gathering area and loved the size of the kitchen. We will be staying here again.
We would love to host you again, glad you were able to enjoy the cabin.
We had a wonderful stay here and would definitely come back. The owner is very friendly and quick to respond, very thorough. The property and views were lovely and nicer than i anticipated. Very well kept up. The supplies on hand are limited but sufficient. There’s a blow dryer, dishes, utensils, cooking supplies, mugs, wine glasses, coffee, filters, soap, dish detergent & laundry soap, etc. But you will need to have your own condiments, & sweeteners, bath soap, paper towels, and other basics. Not disappointing but i only mention this bc of various cabins I’ve stayed at that vary in the supplies on hand. Having TV with cable was helpful with a toddler. It was very baby safe but bring electric outlet covers and a baby gate for the stairs if bringing little ones. There is a pack & play available also. You’ll love this place! Thanks Shastina!
Thank you for the review, we would love to have you back. I never thought about having a baby gate, great idea! I will get one for the cabin.
Loved this cabin!!
This cabin was perfect. Beautiful views, nice furnishings, conveniently located. We stayed for 1 night, and will stay longer next time. The cabin was very spacious for 4 people. Had a fireplace in the master upstairs and a jacuzzi tub, very relaxing! Can't say enough about the views. Check in and check out was so easy. Everything you needed was there. I didn't think I would like staying at a cabin that was in a "subdivision" (lots of cabins around) but it wasn't a bad thing at all, there was plenty of space between cabins, and plenty of privacy. Would love to stay here again!
Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the cabin. We would love to have you back.