Spacious 2 bedroom unit thoughtfully designed by local designer from Austin, Texas . It is situated in the center of a plaza full of character with eclectic shopping, dining and entertainment. The perfect place to immerse yourself in a vibrant neighborhood with an authentic sense in South Austin community. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers. business traveler, families, and friends. - Located in the South Lamar Neighborhood. A short walk to Downtown! -A clean home with comfortable beds and top-notch service. -Fully stocked kitchen with cooking essentials -Complimentary high-speed internet -Complimentary Cable, Smart TV functions -Strong, cool air-conditioning -Free, secured parking (1 spot). For the safety of our guests and the residents in our buildings, our reservation holders are required to fill out our Guest Form. You have 24 hours from the time of booking to complete the Guest Form, or we will, unfortunately, have to cancel your reservation. The information provided in the Guest Form may be used to perform a criminal background check, and may be shared with our property management partners for verification purposes. *** DISCOUNTS*** 1 Week (6+ Nights) 5% off 1 Month (30+ Nights) 10% off
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 6)
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Perfect girls weekend getaway
Incredibly clean and awesome location!! Everything was perfect! The bedding was comfortable, the atmosphere/decor was fun, modern and relaxing. We had everything we needed including shampoo/conditioner, face wash wipes, lotion, coffee, bottled water, towels, and more! The pool and amenities were awesome. The communication was great. The ONLY slight disappointment was how far the unit was from the elevator and the street noise at night. Would definitely choose to stay here again and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a perfect downtown Austin getaway.
Bad communication but a nice place...?
I rarely write a bad review as I like to assume positive intent. However, our experience here was more trouble than it was worth.
The good: the place is really cute and the in-apartment amenities are nice. The location is convenient to most attractions and the local restaurants are really good.
- I had to send a message via the VRBO app to the rental company in order to get access instructions. They were pretty lengthy yet comprehensive and worked fine.
- Upon arrival at 7pm on a Thursday evening, we found only a parking pass but no key fob to access parking or other amenities. We immediately called the support number who was going to reach out to their "local counterpart" and then call us back. At 9:30pm, we received a call from Lyric saying that since the rental office wasn't open, they couldn't do anything that night and that they would get the fobs for us in the AM. They said to stay parked in the retail parking area even though it's a 3 hour limit with a towing enforced sign. We left the car there but I was worried all night that we'd be towed (we weren't).
- The next day there was no communication from Lyric and no delivery of fobs. I sent a message again but received no response. Parking in retail parking again.
- The next day, still no fobs. Also, no retail parking available. We had to wait in the car to stalk out parking and eventually got a spot.
- Because we were without the fobs, we were unable to utilize services that we filtered by to choose this place: no pool, no gym, no resident parking spot. And no one seemed to care.
- Cleanliness: there were several hairballs (dog fur, perhaps) throughout the place upon arrival. I threw them out myself. The dishes in the dishwasher were dirty but there was a "Pod" in there so I assume they forgot to run it. Ran it myself (NBD but it was adding to frustrations.
- Safety: the doorway to the master bedroom (wood->carpeting) has multiple nails coming up, which snagged a sock the first night. I have 2 children walking throughout so we ended up putting down towels in the threshold to keep anyone from being injured, I didn't report it because they couldn't even get me key fobs.
We were pretty excited about this place but were very disappointed. If they fobs had been delivered the next day, we probably would have written a good review. However, that with all the other small issues compounded our frustration and therefore would not recommend staying here.
Lovely place!!! It was a great weekend in a great apartment in the best of Austin locations. The decor is wonderfully contemporary, and comfortable. The keyless entry was a great feature for four ladies with only one key. The beds and linens were scrumptious and the bathrooms were huge! Well done.
Unfortunately, the construction of the building is a not insulated well; we could hear everything from upstairs and the street. The noise did not bother me, but it kept one of my roommates awake. We later discovered a sound conditioner in the Master which helped. Suggestions: A second blow dryer should be added to the second bathroom, a full-length mirror and make-up mirrors would have been nice for us. We discovered that these are missing essentials for four vain girl's weekend stay. Ha!
However, none of this would stop us from vacationing here again. We would all recommend it...But, bring your blow dryers & make-up mirrors, ladies!
Lovely place, close to everything
Big enough for 6 BUT would have been crowded, 4 is perfect. Once you figure out the parking and entrance it is smooth sailing. Please do not leave out the southern most point in south congress and walk towards downtown for shopping and great eats! Condo is well equipped and owner supplies essentials, what a treat... we will return! Thanks for your hospitality
Great Location! Great amenities!
Enjoyed the cleanliness, the location and everything else about the place. Was there for business, wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy the area more!
Required Fees * Cleaning Fee: $150.00 (Flat Rate Per Stay)