About the property
- House2400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
South Lake Tahoe, California
Spend your South Lake Tahoe getaway boating on the lake every day and soaking in a private hot tub every night at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house! With a hot tub, private dock, and a deck with unobstructed lake views, this property offers up to 8 guests (6 adults max and 2 children) the perfect home base for a memorable retreat. Pay an additional fee to take advantage of Tahoe Keys Resort’s amenities or simply unwind in the comfort of this home-away-from-home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen-over-Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Pullout Bed
The moment you arrive, head straight towards the main attraction: the lake right in the home’s backyard! Bring your own boat to park at the private dock and cruise or fish on the water all day long.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite from the day’s water activities, cook up your catch on the large deck’s gas grill! The whole group can then kick back in one of the loungers or gather around the 6-person table to enjoy meals with a lake view. For further relaxation, head down below the deck to soak in the private hot tub with your loved ones.
When rainy days don’t allow you to enjoy the outdoors, you’ll still find plenty of entertainment inside the 2,400-square-foot home! Down in the large game room, there’s a pool table that converts into a ping-pong table, as well as several board games and puzzles that are sure to please everyone.
If you’re seeking comfort, head upstairs to the main floor, where many windows allow ample sunlight to illuminate the entire open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Easily make yourself at home by curling up on the leather sofas by the fireplace and watch your favorite program on the large, flat-screen cable TV.
Behind the living area, the large and bright fully equipped kitchen offers ample counter space providing the ideal setting to prepare home-cooked meals. Serve your feasts at the adjacent dining table, where you can take in the lovely view through the large windows.
After each adventurous day comes to a close, sleep is sure to come easy in one of the plush beds throughout the nautical-themed home!
This ideally located home is situated near Tahoe Keys Resort! So, for a small extra fee, you'll have access to an Olympic-sized indoor and outdoor pool, private beach, tennis and basketball courts, a putting green, playground, fitness center, and the marina where you can rent a boat! Additionally, the resort restaurant is a great spot to eat once you've worked up an appetite from your activities.
The home is situated just off Aloha Drive, a very prestigious street that's intercepted by peaceful lagoons, like Venice. During your stay, go boating through these lagoons and float right up to the house; most area homes require 30 minutes to boat out, but this neighborhood allows much quicker access to the lake!
During ski season, you'll be just 5 miles from Heavenly Ski Resort for some alpine adventures. Or, if you’re feeling particularly lucky, test that feeling at the nearby Nevada casinos!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, a fireplace, private hot tub, private dock, game room, board games, CD player, ceiling fans, washer and dryer, free WiFi, 2 kayaks, spacious deck with outdoor furniture and gas grill, and much more
- For a small extra fee of $6, you'll have access to Tahoe Keys Resort's amazing amenities, including an Olympic-sized indoor and outdoor pool, a private beach, tennis and basketball courts, a putting green, a playground, and a fitness center!
- Fantastic South Lake Tahoe location - Near Tahoe Keys resort for swimming, tennis, basketball, golfing, fitness center, and boating. Easy access to the lake, Heavenly Ski Resort, casinos, shopping, and restaurants
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~62.6 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that only a maximum of 3 cars is allowed at the property during the winter months
- Also note that only a maximum of 6 adults (18 years of age or older) is allowed to stay at the property, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 if there are at least 2 children staying at the property as well
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: Due to city rental ordinance, parking is not allowed on the street. A maximum of 3 cars is allowed at the property, but a maximum of 2 is highly recommended, especially for trucks or SUVs
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Everyone loved the accommodations!
Everyone loved the accommodations! The home was very clean and any little incidental item we may had forgot was right there for us. Thank you for sharing your slice of paradise with us.
Nice house, good location for keys / boating. Some minor repairs badly needed.
Everything was good, except for some very worn out / broken kitchen drawers.
Cabinets are good solid hardwood, but they really need a bit of refinishing / refurbishing with some new hardware so the drawers actually work again.
Otherwise the stay was very good and enjoyable.
Great property, perfect for large group
9 of us stayed here over New Years, and it worked out perfectly. Sleeps 9 comfortably (4 Queen Size Beds, 1 small pull out sofa)... Be warned 2 of those queens are bunk beds, so not necessarily the best place for light sleepers or folks who can't climb up a short ladder, but worked out well for our group of 30 somethings. House fully equipped with all the cooking necessities, incl. pots, pans, traditional coffee maker (grounds, not K-Cups), salt/pepper, large fridge, dishwasher, etc., as well as a working gas grill outside. We loved the large island as a gathering place and for food prep.
Hot tub worked great; we had a couple questions when we first got there on how to heat it up, and Bruce was super responsive and clarified the instructions. If you have a large group, recommend bringing a couple of extra beach towel's up, as they ask you not to use the white shower towels provided outside.
Location: Fantastic. Loved the quiet of Tahoe Key, and you're 5 minutes from Raley's supermarket, 10-15 minutes from Safeway, and about 20-25 minutes to get to Heavenly/Stateline.
Just a tip: TV connects to the internet via BlueTooth player, so it's 'smart' but a little cumbersome; if you want to use it for Netflix, YouTube, might be easier to BYO Chromecast/AppleTV and link with that.As far as speakers go, you can connect your phone to the Stereo speakers via BlueTooth.
Great stay, and we'll definitely be back next time we're in South Lake!
Pictures make the deck and backyard seem bigger then they are. But they were still great. House is nice and in a great location. But yes, the spa rules are inconvenient, I would have liked to enjoy my coffee in the am with a view but the very specific usage hours make that impossible as I am an early riser. Some of the equipment in the kitchen needs to be updated. A frying pan of a large size would be nice. I left new measuring cups and a second handle for the mixer for the next renters. Overall the house was great and we had an awesome time. The neighbor Mike was very nice! We enjoyed using the kayaks and the ping pong table. We would love to come back.
The house was amazing and dealing with the owners was very easy. The best part of the house was waking up to the keys and enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning on the deck. The added bonus of the surround sound was nice when preparing dinner. Highly recommend to people looking at properties around the keys.
Location and views the best inn Tahoe Keys
Everything was perfect, lovely home that was well equipped. You couldn't want for more. However beware if you plan on being outside by fire, in hot tubs, or just sitting around, the Keys has a 10pm no noise rule. This is strictly enforced and if the police are called, (which will happen with this property due to a particular neighbor), you will loose your deposit. I was always concerned about what time it was as we enjoyed great company in the beautiful Tahoe evenings. The location and size of the house made it just a small compromise!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply