Spend your South Lake Tahoe getaway boating on the lake every day and soaking in a private hot tub every night at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house! With a hot tub, private dock, and a deck with unobstructed lake views, this property offers up to 8 guests (6 adults max and 2 children) the perfect home base for a memorable retreat. Pay an additional fee to take advantage of Tahoe Keys Resort’s amenities or simply unwind in the comfort of this home-away-from-home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen-over-Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Pullout Bed
The moment you arrive, head straight towards the main attraction: the lake right in the home’s backyard! Bring your own boat to park at the private dock and cruise or fish on the water all day long.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite from the day’s water activities, cook up your catch on the large deck’s gas grill! The whole group can then kick back in one of the loungers or gather around the 6-person table to enjoy meals with a lake view. For further relaxation, head down below the deck to soak in the private hot tub with your loved ones.
When rainy days don’t allow you to enjoy the outdoors, you’ll still find plenty of entertainment inside the 2,400-square-foot home! Down in the large game room, there’s a pool table, as well as several board games and puzzles that are sure to please everyone.
If you’re seeking comfort, head upstairs to the main floor, where many windows allow ample sunlight to illuminate the entire open floor plan with vaulted ceilings. Easily make yourself at home by curling up on the leather sofas by the fireplace and watch your favorite program on the large, flat-screen cable TV.
Behind the living area, the large and bright fully equipped kitchen offers ample counter space providing the ideal setting to prepare home-cooked meals. Serve your feasts at the adjacent dining table, where you can take in the lovely view through the large windows.
After each adventurous day comes to a close, sleep is sure to come easy in one of the plush beds throughout the nautical-themed home!
This ideally located home is situated near Tahoe Keys Resort! So, for a small extra fee, you'll have access to an Olympic-sized indoor and outdoor pool, private beach, tennis and basketball courts, a putting green, playground, fitness center, and the marina where you can rent a boat! Additionally, the resort restaurant is a great spot to eat once you've worked up an appetite from your activities.
The home is situated just off Aloha Drive, a very prestigious street that's intercepted by peaceful lagoons, like Venice. During your stay, go boating through these lagoons and float right up to the house; most area homes require 30 minutes to boat out, but this neighborhood allows much quicker access to the lake!
During ski season, you'll be just 5 miles from Heavenly Ski Resort for some alpine adventures. Or, if you’re feeling particularly lucky, test that feeling at the nearby Nevada casinos!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, a fireplace, private hot tub, private dock, game room, board games, CD player, ceiling fans, washer and dryer, free WiFi, 2 kayaks, spacious deck with outdoor furniture and gas grill, and much more
- For a small extra fee of $6, you'll have access to Tahoe Keys Resort's amazing amenities, including an Olympic-sized indoor and outdoor pool, a private beach, tennis and basketball courts, a putting green, a playground, and a fitness center!
- Fantastic South Lake Tahoe location - Near Tahoe Keys resort for swimming, tennis, basketball, golfing, fitness center, and boating. Easy access to the lake, Heavenly Ski Resort, casinos, shopping, and restaurants
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~62.6 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that only a maximum of 3 cars is allowed at the property during the winter months
- Also note that only a maximum of 6 adults (18 years of age or older) is allowed to stay at the property, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 if there are at least 2 children staying at the property as well
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: Due to city rental ordinance, parking is not allowed on the street. A maximum of 3 cars is allowed at the property, but a maximum of 2 is highly recommended, especially for trucks or SUVs
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- The permit number for this property is 5517