Rates and Availability
1)Top of the World is managed by Carolina Cabin Rentals.
2)Price and availability is kept up to the minute at the website.
3)To go directly to this home’s page on our website, click on Owner Info tab above and see the link that says, “Click here to See Updated Calendar & Book Online!”
4)Or call us at 828-295-6000
5)Or use the “Request a Quote” link to the right to email an inquiry to Carolina Cabin Rentals.
This home is at the top of Seven Devils, over 5,000 feet in elevation. This home had a custom decorator and builder do the work for the renovation, and it shows clearly with the custom touches throughout - lots of glass, beautifully tiled showers, custom fabrics, 6 large flat screen TVs, marble counters and dining table and more.
The Living Room has a flat screen TV over the Bar. You can step easily out of the living room onto the deck where you are enveloped in all directions by HUGE views.
Please note, that the game room in the basement has not yet been renovated, but is still there with plenty of fun with a full sized pool table, a separate full sized ping pong table, darts, good views, and the Large 6 person Hot Tub is just outside the basement door!.
This is a great 5 bedroom home with 3.5 baths. Here are how the sleeping arrangements lay out:
- Master Bedroom Suite with Queen Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Master has comfortable seating area, Flat Screen TV, and beautifully done tiled shower, tub and dual vanity sinks.
- 2nd Master Suite with King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- 2nd Master Suite is a large room with nice views, Flat Screen TV and private bath with large tiled shower.
- Bedroom 3 has a Queen Bed, gorgeous long range views, and a Flat Screen TV (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 has a Queen Bed, has pleasant views off the other side of the house, and a Flat Screen TV (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 5 is a smaller Bedroom containing an antique Double Bed
Come enjoy this beautiful home and see the gorgeous views of the fall colors!
- Game Room with Full Size Pool Table AND separate Ping Pong Table and darts (PLEASE NOTE: the game room has not yet been renovated ... But, the game tables are there and fun!)
- Hot Tub
- Central A/C
- 2 Master suites with HUGE walk in tiled showers
- Beautiful custom tile and art work throughout
- Gorgeous Views from throughout the house
- 5,000+ Foot Elevation! Cool Summers, Fun for Snow
- Located on the ridge top above 5,000 feet in Seven Devils (right between Boone and Banner Elk)
- Close to Hawksnest tubing run and Zip line - just 2 minutes away
- Sugar Mountain is only about 1 mile (as the crow flies), and you can see it from the road to the house, but you have to go down and around the mountain, so it is about 20 minutes to Sugar Mountain.
- 25 Minutes to Banner Elk
- 25 Minutes to Boone
- Tennis courts available at Seven Devils - short drive.
Amazing Views, Piece and Quiet, Central Location between Boone and Banner Elk
We all had a great time at The Top of the World. The house was beautiful and the description of the property was great but nothing could describe that view. I also thought that Carolina Cabin Rentals did a great job answering any questions that I had and the value of the property was great. The rooms were all good sized and all of the beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were outrageous, puts my bathroom at home to shame.
We had a great time in the area, did some zip lining down the mountain at Hawks Nest, spent a day at Grandfather's Mountain and did some hiking there. The girls did our shopping while the boys fished and enjoyed a couple of nice dinners out in Banner Elk. We all had a fabulous time and can't wait to come back next year.
I would highly recommend this property to others, great views, beautiful house and a great value.
We expected luxury and it was just not there. Very poor craftsmanship in the house! The bedding, pillows all very sad. THIS HOUSE DOES NOT SLEEP 12!! At best it sleeps 9. It is 30 min from Boone! The kitchen is items are VERY POOR. Don't plan on cooking a meal here! Not enough plates, forks, drinking glasses, wine glasses, coffee mugs!! Pricing is different that quoted on this site!!!!
We ended up here after having to be moved from a flea infested cabin. This house is beautiful. The landscaping could use some work--first impressions and all that. We had two young children with us, and this really isn't a cabin I would chose if taking young children along. The sunken living room caused a few falls for adults and children in the group. No serious injuries.
This cabin would be excellent for couples getting together to relax and have a few drinks. The interior is gorgeous. Very clean and contemporary. Just watch the steps in the house! We really enjoyed our stay. We might come back with some adult friends next time.
Huge Zip-Line just 3 minutes from house at Hawks-nest Resort.
Rates are subject to change prior to confirmation. All latest and most up to date rates are always on our property management website. Please submit contact form to receive an auto-reply to see how you can get an up to date detailed quote, and how you can make a reservation online 24/7.
Low Season: $235/nt
Mid Season: $255/nt
Peak Season: $350/nt
Holidays and Christmas season are separate.