CONDADO DEL MAR - Corner Studio Apartment Plus (looks like a hotel suite!!) high ocean/city views, fully furnished/equipped, central A/C, hotel look-and-feel, tennis and half-basketball courts, parking, 24hr security. Beachfront building located right on beach (gate keys for tenants), semi-Olympic and kids pools, lounge chairs available and green BBQ area surrounded by trees and palms. Lobby offers laundry, gym, game room / library. Walking distance from water sports, restaurants, 24hr grocery and convenience stores, 24hr pharmacy, boutiques, shops, banks, hotels, casinos, hospital and public parking. Near important shopping centers like Plaza Las Américas and Mall of San Juan, museums, cruise ship ports and Old San Juan area. Easy access to highways and international airport.
- Studio650 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Beach front - Ocean AND city views!!!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 5, 2018
Why ZULMARIE chose Condado
Only 20 minutes away from everything on metro area, this property is unique! So many things to do and enjoy as a couple, family or just friends! Condado is one of the most valued areas in Puerto Rico due to its diversity and accessibility to night and day life... SAFE for walking/biking, day or night.
What makes this Studio unique
Location! Reserved parking! Walking distance from everything! Tennis court included in rental! Right on beach!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this Condado apartment! Zulmarie was an excellent and responsive host, the apartment was as described in the pictures, and it was very clean. Please note that the pool was damaged in Hurricane Maria and is not currently functional, but that would be a nice feature once it is repaired. As others have said, the location is perfect. Within a short walk, there are many wonderful restaurants and bars with open air seating. From early morning coffee to late night latin jazz, you are covered. And Old San Juan is a 10 minute ride away. I would happily stay here again!
Great condo just as expected!!
Beautiful condo!! Great location excellent place to relax very well maintained.Had a great time just as expected the condo offered everything we needed making you feel like home.
The apartment was nice, a little dated but it had everything we needed! Everyone was so friendly & helpful.
We ( our tech. abilities???) were not able to get the large tv to work for us, but the smaller one did so that was fine!
Nice area, close to both buses, shopping, casinos, restaurants, safe!
What an amazing property! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The room was absolutely perfect - we will definitely be coming back!
Clean and convenient.
Apartment was very clean and in a perfect location. Beach and city view.
I enjoyed my stay so so SO much! It was such a great and spacious studio, clean, air worked perfectly, bed was comfortable, easy access to the building for me and guests of mine, and a perfect location! The water temperature was a bit of a hassle but nothing drastic. I wish I could live there myself. 100% recommend! Owner is extremely nice and answers quickly to any questions :)
Beachfront building located right on beach (gate keys for tenants), semi-Olympic and kids pools, lounge chairs available and green BBQ area surrounded by trees and palms. Lobby offers restaurant, laundry, gym, game room and library. Walking distance from water sports, restaurants, 24hr grocery and convenience stores, 24hr pharmacy, boutiques, shops, banks, hotels, casinos, hospital and public parking. Near important shopping centers like Plaza Las Américas, Museum of Art (Santurce), cruise ship ports and the legendary Old San Juan area. Easy access to highways and Luis Muñoz Marín (SJU) international airport.
AVAILABLE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: BEACHES
* Condado Beach and Ocean Park, two of the most popular beaches in Puerto Rico, are at our doorstep.
* Beach activities include swimming, surfing, wind surfing, kite surfing, jogging, sunbathing and relaxing by the pool
* Beach front playground 'Parque del Indio' just 4 minute walk along the beach
RESTAURANTS AND NIGHTLIFE WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT:
* Marriott Stellaris Hotel and Casino (salsa dancing at the lobby) (3 blocks away)
* La Concha Hotel and Casino, Conrad Hotel and Casino, Caribe Hilton Hotel all with nightlife, casinos
* Ventana al Mar for Outdoor concerts and festivals
* Yerbabuena restaurant and other restaurants with great food and music some days of the week
* Convenience store (24-hour deli across the street)
* Grocery store (24-hour large supermarket 2 blocks away)
* Bus stop and taxi stand. (1 block away) Easy 10 minute drive to Old San Juan accessible by bus or taxi
CONVENIENCES WALKING DISTANCE TO THE APARTMENT: The apartment is very well situated walking distance to many needed conveniences, including:
* 24 hour Walgreens pharmacy (4 blocks away)
* Ashford Presbyterian Hospital (one of the best private hospitals in Puerto Rico is only one block away)
* Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (10 minute walk from the apartment) has a great collection of local and international artists. Also holds openings, galas and children's workshops. Check listings.
* Many boutiques such as Eleanor (a high end wedding gown store is only 3 blocks away) and other high and middle end stores such as Cartier, Ferragamo and Louis Vuitton (6 blocks away)
* Avis Rental Car has a location 3 blocks away should you decide to rent a car
ACCESSBLE BY CAR, BUS OR TAXI: Available close by car or bus
* 12 Minutes to the San Juan International Airport (SJU) (taxi)
* 10 Minutes from Old San Juan (bus or taxi)
* 7 Minutes to highway system from where you can reach the El Yunque Rain Forest, Rio Mar or Dorado Golf Courses, Bioluminescent Bays, Camuy Caves and many other sites around Puerto Rico.