The Pool House is a secluded cabin on a private 5 acre hill with 360 degree views. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, 1500 square foot, central air conditioning and heating, high speed internet, WIFI and office work space (if you must), well stocked kitchen, wood burning fireplace, ceiling fans, HDTVs with satellite, Netflix/blu-ray/DVD and WII, laundry room with washer, dryer and iron/ironing board. Beds for 4 and sleeps 6 with queen sofa bed in living room. The outside has a private spa and solar heated pool, wrap around deck, patio, and tetherball, all with spectacular views, and solar panels for generating electrical power in addition to the solar pool heating.
During the day you will have plenty of birds (just added third hummingbird feeder to keep up with the demand), squirrels, knarly oaks, pines, manzanitas and you may spot deer, bobcats, bear, coyote, rabbits, and mountain lions. During the night you can star gaze and watch the Milky Way from the spa, or watch the lights of Bootjack and Madera from the patio and deck.
The cabin is located in Mariposa County, California, a little less than 35 miles from Yosemite National Park Arch Rock and South entrances.
We are pet friendly for house friendly pets. The house and deck are wheelchair accessible.
We offer weekday, weekly, additional nights, children, active military (verification required) and other discounts. Email us for current deals and discounts.
There is a king bed in the master bedroom and two twins in the second bedroom. Queen sofa bed in living room sleeps two. Additional air mattresses are available on request.
The kitchen is stocked with dish, glass and flatware sets of 8. The dining table is set up for 6, but there is a seventh chair in the dining room corner. There is stoneware set and a plastic ware set (for outside use). There are pots and pans for cooking, along with a rice cooker/steamer, microwave oven, blender, hand mixer, toaster, waffle maker, coffee maker and coffee bean grinder. The refrigerator is equipped with automatic ice maker.
The dishwasher, oven, washer and dryer have all been upgraded with new energy efficient appliances.
We stock paper products, soap and shampoo, and typically maintain a stash up tooth brushes and tooth paste just in case. Also included for you to enhance your Yosemite experience stay:
• Central air conditioning and heating
• Fully equipped kitchen, with stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with ice maker
• Paper products, soap and shampoo
• 40 inch High Def TV in living room, with Blue-ray/DVD/Netflix and DISH satellite
• 31 inch High Def TV in master bedroom, with WII, Netflix/Blu-ray/DVD and DISH satellite
• 31 inch High Def TV in second bedroom, with Netflix/Blu-ray/DVD
• WIFI and one hard wired internet cable.
• Board games, DVDs and Books
• BBQ (propane fueled) and full spare tank
• 64 oz growlers to take fresh beer home to enjoy from our local Yosemite Ale Werks microbrewery
• A 2-quart and a 60-quart ice chest
• A good supply of beach towels
• A new energy efficient washer and dryer in the laundry room
• An iron and ironing board (if you really want them)
• Outside dining table on patio
• Outdoor swing on deck (adult relaxing type, not kid type)
• Firewood for during non fire season as determined by CalFire