|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This is a TIMESHARE for weeks 51 and 52 only. Beautiful end unit. 2 story, open floor plan, sleeps 8 comfortably. Adjacent to main pool and golf course. Beautiful ocean views. See the sunrise over the Bay and sunset over the gulf from front and back of unit. Full use of all resort amenities in fabulous South Seas. THIS IS a TIMESHARE AVAILABLE ONLY LAST 2 WEEKS of DEC...see weeks available in December
Empty nesters....purchased this TIMESHARE property as an END OF THE YEAR get away from the frigid Midwestern winters. Weeks usually span Christmas and New Years....weeks 51 and 52.
Jimmy Edgerton purchased this condo in 1992
Family oriented, single entry, gated community with structured activities for ALL age groups. Free, kid friendly shuttle runs safely within the confines of the totally self sufficient resort community.
This unit is the most ideal location on the resort....at the end of the island in the centermof all the amenities. When you walk out the front door you are less than 2 minute walk from the main pool, golf course, expansive beach ocean, Marina, Tennis courts, restaurant and grilling area! This is also where the family and childrens activities are located.
TIMESHARE for weeks 51&52. Beautiful end unit adjacent to main pool and golf course. 2 story, large, open floor plan. Sleeps 8 comfortably. Beautiful views from all windows of Pine Island sound and the Gulf of Mexico. Wake up to see the dolphins swimming and pelicans flying. Priced to rent! This unit is a Time share units and we only own weeks 51 and 52 which span Christmas and New Years.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
This is a timeshare. We own weeks 51 and 52.
Weeks 51 and 52 12/16/16 through 1/6/17
The Cottages #1510 Can be rented for 1 week intervals FRIDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY
The Cottages #1510 2016: Week 51 is 12/16/16 thru 12/23/16. Week 52 is 12/23/16 through 12/30/16. Week 53 is 12/30/16 they 1/6/2017. In 2017 week 51 is 12/22/17 to 12/29/17 and week 52 is 12/29/17 to 1/5/18. In 2018 week 51 is 12/21 to 12/28 and week 52 is 12/28/18 to 1/4/19. In 2019 week 51 is 12/20/19 to 12/27/19 and week 52 is 12/27/19 to 1/3/20. In 2020 week 51 is 12/18/20 to 12/25/20 and week 52 is 12/25/20 to 1/1/21. In 2021 week 51 is 12/17/21 to 12/24/21, week 52 is 12/24/21 to 12/31/21 and week 53 is 12/31/21 to 1/7/22. Can be rented in 1 week intervals
60% at time of booking and remaining 40% 45 days prior to occupancy. Payment arranged with owner direct communication.