5 Bedroom, 6 Bathroom, Sleeps 18
About Tony Economou
Although we live in Arizona, we are frequent visitors to Nauvoo, enjoying beautiful weather, wonderful festivals, and friendly residents.
Tony Economou purchased this House in 2012
Why Tony Economou chose Nauvoo
Close to all attractions in Nauvoo including LDS historical sites, Nauvoo Temple, and Nauvoo State Park
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:21
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Was a fabulous place to stay for a large group. Beds were comfortable and location was great. Highly recommend for families looking for a great place to stay. Thank you!
Nauvoo Brickhouse Stay from 7-24 to 7-27-19
I was very happy and impressed by the great condition of the Nauvoo Brickhouse two-story rental accommodations in Nauvoo, IL. With the basement, main floor and second floor, there were plenty of beds, washer and dryer and a large kitchen and three dining tables with dishes, pots & pan and utensils. It had good A/C and plenty of bathrooms. 5 stars.
Many bedrooms and bathrooms for lots of people
Things we liked:
1. Couldn't ask for a better location. Very central to all the Nauvoo sites.
2. Number of bedrooms (5), including two ensuite bedrooms, was great for our extended family of 9 adults, 2 teens, 6 children, and 1 baby. Comfortable mattresses. Bunk beds for children were great. We could have used the air mattress in the basement if we had needed it.
3. 6 bathrooms was perfect.
4. Lots of room to eat, sit, visit. The backyard was a great playground.
5. The owner, Tony, was very prompt in getting back to us.
6. The price was acceptable.
What would make it even better:
1. Mattress covers for the lovely and comfortable mattresses would keep them clean for a long time.
2. More blankets would have helped as it was very cold due to the air conditioning which couldn't be adjusted.
3. More dumpsters that raccoons can't get into. One dumpster and one smaller can is simply not enough for many people staying several days.
4. More than 6 dishwasher pellets would be nice since the dishwasher runs at least 3 times per day. We stayed for 5 days so that's a lot of dish washing.
5. Since there were no top sheets on the bunk beds, we weren't sure how much "sanitizing" the blankets would get between stays. Top sheets would keep the blankets cleaner.
Very roomy. Great space for our family! The bathrooms could be a little cleaner. The kitchen is well equipped. Thanks for the great stay!
Well situated house for our visit.
Great house. Nice visit.
Thank you for your comments!
Lots of room!
The property was convenient and was set up very well for large groups or families. Overall it was clean but could use new shower curtains (they had mold stains) and some vacuuming (I think they missed the stairs). That said, we would stay there again. By far, one of the best places we have rented in Nauvoo. Thank you for letting us stay!