|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Beautiful and comfortable villa in Calonge, Catalunya, Spain with private pool for 7 persons. The villa is situated in a urban and mountainous area. The villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet, spread over 2 levels. The accommodation offers a lot of privacy and a garden with trees. The vicinity of the beach, places to shop, sports activities and places to go out makes this a fine villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television and hifi
- dining room
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna (Canaldigital)
- alarm system
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with king size bed
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom en-suite
- bathroom with double washbasin, shower, bidet and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- total of 2 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- lagoon shaped private pool measuring 8m x 4m
- garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- covered terrace
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- nearest town: Calonge (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- nearest beach: San Antoni de Calonge (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Port de palamos (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Girona (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Barcelona (within 50 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
Features and services at extra charge
- children bed/cot (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Calonge, Catalunya
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- hiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the villa)
- kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf (Mas nou Golf) (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
The spacious and tastefully furnished villa is located just outside of the charming medieval village of Calonge, where each property is set in its own private grounds on the southern flank of a wooded valley.
Close by are the glorious sandy beaches of Sant Antoni de Calonge and the beautiful rocky coves of Torre Valentina, both of which are ideal for watersports, including Sailing, windsurfing, Kite boarding, Snorkelling and scuba diving. For those who prefer their sporting activity to be on land, there are numerous golf courses, Soccer Clubs, Gymnasiums, and many diverse activities such as Go-carting, Horse riding, Ballooning, Paragliding, Quad Bike tours, and so much more.
The seaside towns of Palamos and Platja d'Aro are just a short drive away, but for those willing to travel more widely this area of Catalunya has much more to offer: Dali's museum and homes in Figueres, historic Girona (a largely undiscovered gem of a city), cosmopolitan Barcelona, beautiful coastal or mountain walks by Calella Palafrugell or S´Agaro, archaeological sites near Romanya de la Selva, or Ullastret, numerous medieval villages like Pals, Peratallada or Torroella de Montgrí. There are a variety of vineyards with wine tours. The area also has many superb restaurants, Some great locals ones include Resturaunt Rio d´Oro, Can Samal, and Can Tia.
Our agents will be pleased to try to arrange any activity at your request
Golf: There are 8 excellent championship courses and 2 par 3 courses all within 5 - 40 minutes drive of from our luxury property.
Five of which were voted among the top 50 golf courses in Europe by Golf World.
Costa Brava voted one of Continental Europe’s top three Best Value Golf Travel Destinations
The famous Mas Nou Golf Course, with its incredible views, lies at the top of the mountain directly opposite. Don’t assume that a low handicap ensures you won��t loose a few balls!!! For the less adventurous there are 7 other golf courses at normal altitude! The Club de Golf in Sant Cristina d´Aro, The Serres de Pals Golf Course & The Playa de Pals Golf Course in Pals.
The Challenging PGA Golf de Catalunya Golf Course only 20 mins away, has recently been voted the 3rd best Golf course in Europe 2012
A visit to the ever improving and expanding Emporda Golf Courses is essential.
The Pitch & Putt par 3 golf courses are great quality golf courses, for the more inexperienced, or casual golfers, wishing to enjoy an afternoon of fresh air, and natural settings while chatting and entertaining with friends.
Ski: The Costa Brava contains 5 Ski resorts, 4 Alpine and 1 Nordic. All situated about 1h30 mins drive from the villa. They are accessible, though it would be recommended to leave very early in the morning to arrive at the opening time of 09:00.
The Ski Stations close at around 16:30, making it entirely possible to travel there and back in one afternoon.
The Pyrenees are an incredible mountain range, and should you find yourself deciding to take a drive to the ski Resorts, there are many places you can stop on the way back to enjoy a warm tasty meal.
The Stations are:
Guils Fontanera (Nordic skiing) - Guils de Cerdanya, Girona
La Molina - La Molina, Girona
Masella - Alp, Girona
Vall de N����������ria - Queralbs, Girona
Vallter 2000 - Setcases, Girona