Centrally Located Within Walking Distance Of The Convention Centre
- english, portuguese
About Jorge Babosa
I am originally from Brazil but living here for more than a decade. I just fall in love with the city when I arrive. I bet you going to feel the same;)
Jorge Babosa purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Jorge Babosa chose Downtown
We love the area! And we fell in love with the openness of the place with its 9'6' windows and panoramic view!
What makes this Apartment unique
You can walk all over downtown from this central location. It is the best way to explore the many sights available!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
nixe little appartement right where evetything takes ülace
Great location! Property was as described and clean. Only complaint is shortage of comfortable setting. 2-3 sat comfortably on couch but condo sleeps 6. More comfortable sweating please!
Great Location, accurate listing
We had a lovely stay at this Property in June 2019. It is located within walking distance of many main attractions and is close to a "Hop on Hop off" bus stop. We were aware, luckily from previous reviews regarding the noise from nearby Granville Street entertainment venues and this was especially relevant on the Friday and Saturday nights. Earplugs and eye masks are mandatory especially in the summer as the apartment is very light. The apartment is well stocked with cooking/cleaning equipment and a good sized refridgerator.
Great location for short visit to Vancouver
Apartment was in great location. Close to shops, restaurants. Took Skytrain from airport to apartment without any issues. Only big issue was check in. I arrived at apartment and followed instructions on check in but no one answered intercom to let me in. Called and texted owner numerous times without response. After about 1 1/2 hours, a young lady came down to the street to look for me. Apparently the intercom system was broken and owner was not aware. Issue was reported and hopefully resolved before next guests arrived. The apartment does have A/C but only in living room. Doesn't really cool too well in bedroom but there is a floor fan that helps some. Other than this, the apartment was nicely furnished, clean and in convenient location.
Great stay in Vancouver
Location of this apartment is very convenient (close to Skytrain stop „City Centre“, Robson St, Yaletown etc.). It was clean and it had everything we needed. Would definitely book this apartment again.
Great location...comfortable stay!
I chose to stay at this condo because of its proximity to False Creek, downtown shopping, 4 star+ restaurants, and entertainment facilities. Price was fair as well. Recommended if you have similar needs.
- One block away from Granville Street where you can find great clubs, pubs, and restaurants
- Just a couple of blocks from the city’s most vibrant shopping area, Robson Street;
-Just walking distance to movie theaters
- A 15 minute walk to the Aquabus Ferries that take you across to Granville Island (a must see!), where you can visit the public market, listen to live music, eat some great food or simply stroll and view all the beautiful items made by our local artists;
- A 10 minute walk to trendy Yaletown, which has some great restaurants and boutique stores;
- Three blocks away from the Vancouver Art Gallery;
- A 20 minute walk to beautiful Stanley Park;
- A 5 minute walk to a sky-train station so you can get anywhere in the city, including the Vancouver International Airport;
- And for those traveling on business, we are within walking distance of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center and BC Place.