About the property
- Cottage1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
New cottage on Kennissis Lake near Haliburton is the perfect escape any time of year. Enjoy fishing, boating, biking, hiking trails, snowmobiling, snow shoeing, ice fishing and more! Nature at it's best! Weather you looking for a warm summer get away or a cool winter escape this is the place to be. Indoor gas fireplace, outdoor fire pit, and stunning view from this elevated lot. Note there are around 120 steps down to the water and it's a deep water interface.This is a problem for some and others love it.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
LOCK BOX with KEY code is 1520
1) The water is drinkable
2) Don't leave any garbage outside, especially in the sun room or the animals will rip the screens and make a mess
3) All Garbage must be taken with you when you leave, there are several dumps near by that take it for free and have great hours. Blue (recycling) and clear garbage bags are used to short garbage
4) Well water system has a slow recovery rate so water consumption should be monitored, and washing machine should only be used when needed and not at the same time as other appliance.
5) TV, internet/wifi included WIFI CODE IS: 2481watts
6) Canoe, paddles, adult life jackets, blow up raft, noodles and outdoor furniture are available.
7) Make sure canoe is left upside down and tied up on the floating dock when done using it.
8) Please bring you own linens and pillow cases, there is one king, three queen beds, and two single beds.
9) Cottage on septic so please follow best practices for septic systems.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM