About the property
- Villa5000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
10 RM SoBe Mansion Pool Golf Tennis
Vacation Paradise perfect for large Family, Golfers, Corporate Outings Reunions and Group on Tours. Upscale Mansion in the heart of South Beach w/ Balcony, Patio w/BBQ grill, 5-min walk to the beach & Sunset Harbor Shops, 10-min walk to Lincoln Road & City Center, 7- min to Botanical Garden & the Convention Center
Family- friendly 10-room Sunset Harbour Mansion upgraded with Business Travel ready Amenity and fully furnished with high-end accommodations:
Balcony overlooking the pool area, Patio w/ BBQ grill with enough seating for large outdoor dinners, Living Room with Large Screen TV, Dining Room that can accommodate up to 16 persons w/ 70- inch 4k Smart TV perfect for meetings with Projector presenattions, a fully equipped Kitchen w/ top of the line stainless steel appliances, a small Kitchen Bar with seating & Plasma TV, 4 toilet & bath and a Private Dream Maker Hot Tub Jacuzzi. Each bedroom can be set up either w/ 1 king bed or 2 twins
Full access to the entire interior space as shown on floor plans, plus;
• Washer & Dryer
• Lighted Driving Range and
• Secluded Tropical Courtyard
• Concierge Service
• 24-hours Security
• 24-hour secured Gated property & VIP entry code to gate
* Computer workstation w/ laptop
* Games & Video Consoles: Wii, PlayStation, Xbox
* Nespresso Cappuccino Latte Maker
* Sodastream- Make Your Own Sparkling Water or Soda
* FREE high-speed Wireless Internet
* FREE Phone Calls Worldwide with our VoIP Account
* FREE Chrome-cast Internet Entertainment w/ 24/7 free movies with our Netflix account
* FREE Mid weekday touch- up housekeeping for weekly stays
* FREE use of bikes
* FREE Tennis on 2 tennis courts w/ complimentary use of Tennis Rackets and balls
* FREE Parking (on 20th/Alton or $18 parking tickets outside Shelborne -24 hours)
* Discount Golf & Golf Rentals: Daily Green fees with our Corporate Golf Membership (for 4 persons based on availability) at: Miami Beach GC (onsite), TPC Eagle Trace, Normandy Shores Links, Jacaranda, Don Shula, Plantation Preserve (valid: Apr15-Nov15, cart/fee $30 weekday/$35 weekends) (Nov 16-April 14: up to 50% off)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, russian, italian, dutch, swedish, greek, czech, danish, norwegian, polish, hungarian, arabic, finnish, turkish, mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About American VacationLiving
We take pride in providing quality accommodation and excellent service. After choosing us as your host you will be able to reach us 24/7 and we love to host! :-) We truly take pride in trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible and also give you tips and recommendations to enhance your destination experience. This is what makes our guests want to return over and over year after year. The thank you notes from guests like you are what drives us and make us love what we do. We are here to welcome our of town guests and explain how wonderful a stay can be! Feel free to ask us anything about your visit. Meanwhile, let us know and we will give you some great hints for getting around and traveling to your new favorite destination. We will be assisting you from the time you make us your host until the time you depart back to your own home. Our favorite travel destinations are South Beach Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, Scottsdale/Phoenix, New York, LA, San Francisco, San Diego, ....to name a few in the USA, and internationally we love France, Scandinavia, Italy, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. Our future plans are to explore Hawaii, South America, Australia/New Zealand, and South Africa on our journey on this planet. We love to travel, mix business with pleasure, learn from others, gain new experiences, meet new people, network, and explore more of the world's wonderful "treasures" as long as we live. We love the new sharing economy! Let's embrace it :-) We look forward welcoming you to our home!
American VacationLiving purchased this Villa in 1989
Why American VacationLiving chose Mid-Beach
Very Centrally Located in the heart of South Beach; walking distance to the beach, a short 10- min walk to the Crunch Gym, City Center, Lincoln Road Mall and Convention Center. Fall in love with the "vibe" & "feel" of this place, considered to be one of the sexiest and attractive neighborhoods in South Beach where you can walk to just everything the city has to offer: beaches, some of the world’s famous & hippest restaurants, lounges, bars nightclubs and museums. Conveniently located only 6 blocks west of the Oceanfront W and 6 blocks north of Lincoln Road Pedestrian Mall and City Center, home to upscale shopping district on the corner of Alton Rd & Lincoln Ave
What makes this Villa unique
Walking distance to everything Only 100 yards from the coolest & hip bars and lounges: Villa Azur (on 23rd Street), Dutch at W (on 23rd Street), Mr Chow at W (on 23rd Street), Living Room at W (on 23rd Street), The Wall (on 23rd Street), Mokai (on 23rd Street), Treehouse (on 23rd Street), Sky Bar (on 20th Street), Mynt (on 20th Street), Baoli Vita (on 20th Street), Setai (on 20th Street), SLS (17th Street), Hyde Beach (17th Street), Delano (17th Street), Shelborne (18th Street) Public transportation and UberX & Lyft are always available for only about $5 that can take you to any place around South Beach
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Perfect mansion.this is home away from home, The exclusivity and its amenities made our stay more memorable.
We enjoyed our stay. Our family felt recharged for a week, nice interior and yard. We got what we paid for, the kitchen is fully equipped and so the other rooms. Thanks!
We really enjoyed our stay. It was a perfect location being in the heart of South Beach. We had everything we needed. Everything was perfect. We would come back to stay here again.
Great As Always
As always we had a great time. We had a great relaxing time and ready for the New Year!! The staff is wonderful. They always have a smile and a kind word. It is a Happy Place to be. Many thanks to Jesus;
he is a very kind and thoughtful young man and he helped to make our stay amazing.
My entire family had a great time during our stay.
My entire family had a great time during our stay. The villa was a family-friendly that everyone of us felt so secured and relaxed. We were impressed that what we saw from the picture was exactly the same in its actual appearance.
Center of town house
We were treated with a champagne and Strawberries welcome, it was a nice touch. The house has the following positives:
1. The house is located 1.5 miles from south beach near all the great restaurants.
2. The house is very well equipped with kitchen tools, I love to cook and I never seen a rental house with that much kitchen equipments specially the dishes.
3. The house is across the street from the golf club witch is nice if you want to go to the beach before the 5pm checkin or the 11am checkout, you can use the showers, bathroom or restaurant.
However I had 4 problems with the house:
1. Very busy road with car noises.
2. Found large moving cockroach in the kitchen.
3. Each bedroom had a lock keypad it is a sign of the house is usual rented by room individually.
4. Outdated showers and bathrooms.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- We do yield management and Rate may vary depending on Nr# of People, Availability, Dates, & Length of stay - Rates are higher during Holidays & Events - Please make a reservation or Inquire for a personal quote