Immerse yourself in Pennsylvania's stunning natural beauty at this lovely 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 6! Providing a scenic, private setting on 10 lush acres, along with easy access to nearby attractions, this home promises a relaxing getaway for all!
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Walk along the creek running through the property, or plan a gathering, a family reunion or a wedding at "Greco Grove," offering picnic tables, a large barrel-style charcoal grill and tools, a serving space, a fire pit, and a beverage service station under 3 separate pavilions, all perfect amenities for events!
For lunch or dinner, fire up the charcoal grill for a delicious meal in the fresh air! Wine and dine while roasting marshmallows around the fire pit before retreating back to the home to cozy up beside the electric fireplace.
From the spacious deck and throughout the yard, you'll be able to marvel at nature's abounding beauty, while the interior of the home boasts 1,500 square feet of living space to kick back and relax indoors.
In the basement, you'll be happy to find a relaxing, spacious area with a table, perfect for playing board games, along with in-unit laundry machines, making it easy to keep your clothes fresh and clean during your entire stay!
On the main floor, a living space offers comfortable couches to lounge around in during your downtime, and a well-equipped kitchen features just about everything you need to show off your cooking skills. When you're ready for bed, retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms, all located on the main level of the home.
For a day full of family fun, make the short 2 mile drive to Knoebels Amusement Resort in Elysburg, the largest free admission amusement park that promises an unforgettable day for travelers of all ages!
For an educational experience, head to the Caboose Lodge and Catawissa Railroad Museum or check out the nearby Columbia County Historical and Genealogical Society to research your family history.
For good eats and seasonal events, make your way to Rohrbach's Farm Market.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, spacious deck, fire pit with wood provided, charcoal BBQ grill, electric fireplace, portable fans in each bedroom, in-unit laundry machines, a satellite TV, and more
- For large gatherings, utilize "Greco Grove," offering picnic tables, a large barrel-style charcoal grill and tools, a serving space, a fire pit, and a beverage service station under 3 separate pavilions!
- Fantastic location - Situated on 10 acres of beautiful woodlands and open grasslands, and close to Catawissa's finest attractions, including Knoebels Amusement Resort, Caboose Lodge and Catawissa Railroad Museum, the Columbia County Historical and Genealogical Society, and Rohrbach's Farm Market!
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $150 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 75-lbs limit)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (contact Evolve for more information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in