Whether you're seeking a relaxing mountain retreat or an exciting outdoor adventure, you're sure to find everything you're looking for at this quintessential 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath log cabin in Tahoma! Set in a quiet neighborhood with accommodations for up to 8, this fantastic home features 2 private decks, a beautiful cedar panel exterior, and vaulted pine ceilings, promising the ultimate Tahoe getaway for all!
Tucked away in the natural landscape of Tahoma, California, this cozy cabin offers a great floor plan with an open living, dining, and kitchen area, making it the perfect place for family retreats or winter getaways with friends. The king and queen-sized beds, along with the twin-over-full bunk bed, provide an array of sleeping arrangements suitable for any group. From the deck, which includes a gas grill and patio furniture, to the plethora of windows lining the walls of the living room and kitchen, you will never be short of outdoor views. For group gatherings of up to 15-20 people, the large deck and fenced-in backyard provide plenty of space for the group to have a good time in the beautiful outdoors!
Only 1 block from the bike trail around Lake Tahoe, 5 minutes from Homewood Ski Area, and a short walk to hiking trails, you'll love retreating to this comfortable cabin after an action-packed day. Watching movies next to the Vermont wood stove or reading a novel from the home's book collection is the perfect way to spend early evenings. End your nights gathered in the hot tub with a refreshing beverage under the California stars before preparing some of your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
The location of this spectacular vacation rental cabin provides endless amounts of activities for everyone in the group! Embark on early morning bike rides before walking over to the world famous Chambers Landing, which offers a beach, pier, restaurants, and bars. In the winter time, you are only 5 minutes away from Homewood Ski Resort and 25 minutes from Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley, where you can find yourself skiing or snowboarding with some of the best athletes out there! Recreational water activities abound at Obexers Boat Launch and Marina, just 5 minutes away, while ATV adventures await you only minutes from the house at Rubicon Jeep Trail. Outdoor enthusiasts will especially love the world-famous Sugar Pine Point Park, where you can camp, go cross country skiing, and seek out wildlife, just 5 minutes from the home! For a great workout and splendid scenic views along the way, bike the 7 miles to Tahoe City, full of unique shops and restaurants to give you fuel for the ride back! With the comfortable furnishings, serene environment, and close proximity to a variety of different activities, this vacation rental cabin will provide a lifetime of memories!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a deck, gas grill, hot tub, bikes, 2 sleds, board games, books, DVDs, 2 flat screen TVs both with local HD channels and one with a Roku stick for online streaming, DVD player with video library, PlayStation 2 game console with a range of games, golden tee golf game for TV, wireless internet access, and more!
- Enjoy biking around the lake with the men's mountain bike, women's cruiser bike, and 2 children bikes provided at the property
- Fly down the hills around the property using the 2 sleds provided on-site!
- Great Tahoma location only 5 minutes from ski slopes! Just 4 minutes to Homewood Ski Resort, 3 minutes to the TART bus system, 5 minutes from the world-famous Sugar Pine Point Park, and just a 7-mile bike ride to Tahoe City!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Dog-friendly with $100 fee per stay (maximum 2 dogs allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply