Look no further than this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house for your next Hawaiian getaway! Located on the secluded Ke'ei Beach 50 feet from the ocean, this beautiful property sleeps 4 guests, making it ideal for families or friends sharing a memorable 'Old Hawaii' retreat!
Master Bedroom: King Bed (converted from 2 twin beds) | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds (can be converted into king bed)
This unique property provides the perfect home base for your beach vacation. The open-concept layout of this house offers a tranquil setting to enjoy your tropical retreat.
You'll love relaxing in one of the 2 hammocks in the common living and dining areas. The living room offers sleek teak chairs and tables, making it easy to come in from a day at the beach and relax.
The dining area has a table with seating for your entire group, where you can enjoy a delicious meal as you take in the stunning views from one of the many large open air windows. Take a seat at one of the 3 chairs at the counter in the well-equipped kitchen to keep the cook company while they whip up a delicious feast.
After getting a great night's rest on one of the beds, you'll be ready for the adventure that awaits you at this fabulous beach destination. When you book this incredible house, you'll be able to take one of the provided kayaks or boogie boards out in the surf, or snorkel gear if you prefer the view below the ocean's surface. At sunset, grab your camera and a beach chair for a front row seat as you watch the sun dip below the horizon.
You will truly get a dose of that 'Old Hawaii' charm with this home's incredible location, from big waves and coral reefs to rocky roads and sea urchins - this isn't the typical tourist-packed island. Be sure to explore this fantastic area by strolling down to Palemano Point where you can explore the tide pools or swim in the Queen's Bath area.
Grab the 2 kayaks and permits to paddle across Kealakekua Bay to check out the Captain Cook Monument, where it is not uncommon to see dolphins along the way! Should you prefer, there is also a hiking trail for those who enjoy land-based transportation.
Located just a few miles North of Honaunau National Park (The City of Refuge), you'll find historical structures, excellent snorkeling, and magnificent sea turtles. For a little history, head up the road to tour Greenwell Farms (cousin of the homeowner), as well as many other macadamia nut and coffee plantations.
The Kona Living History Museum is a fantastic spot to learn about the history of South Kona, including the family history of the homeowners! Sample the local flavor in South Kona which boasts many quaint and delicious restaurants including Jack's Coffee Shack, Ke'ei Café, Annie's Burgers, Loki Wraps, Rebel Café, Mi's, The Strawberry Patch, and more. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time at this unique Captain Cook vacation rental house, you're sure to have the vacation of a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, beach chairs, 2 kayaks with permits to transit Kealakekua Bay, boogie boards, 2 hammocks, free WiFi, exterior shower access, complimentary toiletries, laundry detergent and more!
- Fantastic Captain Cook location! Easy access to multiple beaches, Honaunau National Park, Greenwell Farms, macadamia nut and coffee plantations, restaurants, shopping, and more!
- Ke'ei Beach offers the best and biggest surf on all of South Kona coast! An experienced surfer's dream!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (Maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Parties, large events or gatherings considered on specific request to owner, with additional fees to be negotiated (contact Evolve for more details)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that a high clearance 4WD vehicle is necessary for accessing the property
- Please be respectful of the local wildlife and observe from a distance, including turtles, dolphins, coral etc.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that check in time is 12:00 - 6:00 pm. A check-in later than 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm will result in an additional fee of $55