|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Be a special guest to a lovely A-frame chalet perched high on the Mogollon Rim. Sleeps 6-8. This is not a typical rental but our private retreat providing all the comforts of home for a long-remembered getaway. Besides all the basic 'must haves' this cozy 3 bed, 3 full bath with grand loft/play area features much more. Breathtaking views from every window. Authentic wood floors and ceilings, stunning secluded wrap around deck with panoramic views, BBQ and 6 person hot tub. Wood burning fireplace. High powered telescope - see and touch the stars.
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Full size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD
* If you're looking for more than 6 on a bed, we do have a luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. 10% extra rental fee per night for each soul above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. Pets are welcome with no pet deposit fee --- as long as they deposit outside. :-)
8. Check in is at 4 pm. and Check out is at 11 am. Unless owner can accommodate otherwise
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
The cabin was as advertised. Vary clean and functional. The owner was vary helpfull, she responded both times when I reached out to her during the stay. I would return to this property.
Wow what a place! The views from this place have to be experienced to be believed. Just magical and naturally wild! We got away with our 2 dogs for a short 3 night stay and didn't want to leave. Such a great floor plan for just about every visitor I suppose. All the comforts of home and entertainment options as well, cards, games, internet, tv. and the list goes on. We chose the peace and serenity of the surroundings taking in nature and listening to the quiet from the beautiful wrap around deck. We also loved enjoying a magical Arizona sunset from the jacuzzi spa one evening as well! Our driving adventure took us to Strawberry to the Goat Dairy and Creamery which should be a must trip for most I would say. We also took in some local back roads and came across numerous deer and elk! Julia and Larry are incredible hosts and went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. We couldn't have asked for a nicer stay. We hope to get back again for a longer stay and would highly recommend staying here to anyone if given the chance. Best wishes to Julia and Larry and thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful home with us.
We spent 3 nights is this wonderful cabin and loved it. It was very clean and well stocked with all paper products and cooking items. The gated community was very quiet. The owners were very easy to work with and responded quickly to questions via email.
There are 2 TVs but I can't speak to their status as we didn't turn them on at all! When we weren't out enjoying the local area (including the Tonto Natural Bridge) we were out on the deck watching the hummingbirds, enjoying the view, and stargazing. If you want to get away from the city, but not rough it, this is a great place.
We rented the cabin for 5 adults for 4 days over the Labor Day weekend. Our aim was to relaxed and enjoy the quiet surroundings. The two bedrooms and loft were perfect for our group and very comfortable.
As the weather was perfect we spent most of our time outside on the deck. The deck allows for different groupings as it has two table areas, area for lounging and the super hot tub. The highlight was sitting outside at night enjoying the Milky Way and millions of stars.
We were so comfortable at the cabins that we only left the place to play golf and to get ice cream in Pine.
The property is in a beautiful location with wonderful views and comfortable accommodations.
The deck is amazing and can seat 6 people very comfortably! If you are dining inside the space is a bit tight...but who wants to be inside with such wonderful views!
Julia the owner is very easy to communicate with and responds very quickly.
We will definitely be back and will recommend the property!
We enjoyed our mid week getaway so much that we wished that we had booked it for a few more days! The cabin was very warm and inviting and felt like it was our own . The property was located in a quiet gated community. We enjoyed the local hiking trails, stargazing (while in the hot tub) and the resident hummingbirds! We look forward to a future stay! Thank you for sharing this lovely property!
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.