|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Be a special guest to a lovely A-frame chalet perched high on the Mogollon Rim. Sleeps 6-8. This is not a typical rental but our private retreat providing all the comforts of home for a long-remembered getaway. Besides all the basic 'must haves' this cozy 3 bed, 3 full bath with grand loft/play area features much more. Breathtaking views from every window. Authentic wood floors and ceilings, stunning secluded wrap around deck with panoramic views, BBQ and 6 person hot tub. Wood burning fireplace. High powered telescope - see and touch the stars.
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Queen size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD
* If you're looking for more than 6 on a bed, we do have a luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. 10% extra rental fee per night for each soul above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. Pets are welcome with no pet deposit fee --- as long as they deposit outside. :-)
8. Check in is at 4 pm. and Check out is at 11 am. Unless owner can accommodate otherwise
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
This cabin is situated in the Portal IV neighborhood, which is an upscale neighborhood in Pine. The cabin really felt like home, as opposed to a sterile rental property with no character. The views from the deck (and jacuzzi) are amazing! Watch the sunset over the forested mountains from the jacuzzi. Our kids loved the loft bedroom. Great proximity to everything in the Pine/Strawberry area. The owners were very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend this cabin, even if you are looking in Payson (15 min drive). One more thing--the star-gazing in Pine is among the best in the country, so take advantage!
We stayed two nights at the cabin and loved it! The owners thought of everything. The cabin was terrific...especially the hot tub. We enjoyed walking in to a wonderful fragrance. As we explored the house and opened doors, we were surprise at how clean and well kept the cabin is. Thank you Julie. We plan to return in the near future.
We loved and fully enjoyed our stay. The open spaces and great deck with great views. Perfect place to relax after planning and hosting our wedding.
Bed was soft and comfy. Kitchen was stocked with utilities and dishes perfectly. The locals were kind. Tonto Natural Bridge was beautiful. We look forward to planning another vacation at Pine n' Away.
Pine'n Away was a perfect fit for our family of 5 adults and 3 infants during the month of March. Once the kids grow up, it may be a bit small, especially if we were confined to just inside. But, the wrap around deck was wonderful. We ate nearly all of our meals on the deck. We soaked under the stars in the hot tub at night. The community is quiet, and we went for several walks around the neighborhood. Pine'n Away was a perfect location for day outings to Strawberry, Tonto Bridge and Payson. The beds were very comfortable. Having 3 full bathrooms was wonderful! The Kitchen needs a large skillet, and be sure to bring ground coffee, as we could not find a coffee grinder. Otherwise, a well equipped kitchen for about 8 people. Also, be sure to bring your own shampoo. Pine'n Away is very well decorated, to give that mountain cabin feel! All in all, a wonderful Cabin!!
My wife and have been to the cabin 3-4 times now and are never disappointed. We love the hot tub, beautiful views from the cabin, the cozy fireplace and quiet community. The short, beautiful drive from Phoenix makes coming here frequently easy and the variety of restaurants and taverns makes eating out enjoyable. We love the local shops and enjoy hiking through the forests as well as fishing north of Payson. Much to do if you are so inclined as well as very quiet and relaxing if you're looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city.
We just got home from our second stay at this property. The cabin is beautiful, well cared for and Julia provided all of the information we needed. Such a relaxing getaway with everything you need to have a great trip!
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.