|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Be a special guest to a lovely A-frame chalet perched high on the Mogollon Rim. Sleeps 6-8. This is not a typical rental but our private retreat providing all the comforts of home for a long-remembered getaway. Besides all the basic 'must haves' this cozy 3 bed, 3 full bath with grand loft/play area features much more. Breathtaking views from every window. Authentic wood floors and ceilings, stunning secluded wrap around deck with panoramic views, BBQ and 6 person hot tub. Wood burning fireplace. High powered telescope - see and touch the stars.
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Full size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD
* If you're looking for more than 6 on a bed, we do have a luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. 10% extra rental fee per night for each soul above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. Pets are welcome with no pet deposit fee --- as long as they deposit outside. :-)
8. Check in is at 4 pm. and Check out is at 11 am. Unless owner can accommodate otherwise
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
We felt like we were in a home away from home. Clean, organized and so comfortable. Julia made us feel so welcomed. We thoroughly enjoyed relaxing in the jacuzzi while enjoying the magnificent views.
The home was as advertised. Really enjoyed our stay. Thank you for sharing your vacation home with us.
We loved our time there
We loved our stay in this beautiful cabin. All the amenities and a Jacuzzi to boot. The owners were attentive if we had any questions. There was a beautiful view of the valley below while we relaxed on the deck. For us there was no other choice, and we will be back.
I am so late getting this review off but I have to say that we had the most wonderful stay at the cabin in January. Julia was so amazing to work with and helped with everything prior to getting there. We were are a party of four- hubby, son and his girlfriend- all looking for some serious R&R after the holidays. We were praying for snow and Mother Nature accommodated- just as Julia predicted! There was over 25 inches of fresh snow waiting for us. The cabin was the perfect place to just hunker in - play in the snow, sit in the hot tub and play some games. We never even left the cabin the whole stay. The views are just stunning! The cabin was beautifully decorated and the kitchen had basic items to assist you with meals. I highly recommend staying here anytime. If you have any questions- I know Julia would be happy to answer any of them! We hope to return soon- but I see the cabin is booking up quickly!
Seven of us (two families) stayed at this cabin for three days in January and were thoroughly impressed. There are great views from the wraparound porch, the Jacuzzi was clean and running, and the cabin was completely outfitted for a weekend stay. Items included: clean linens, towels, pots, pans, appliances galore, books, games, logs for the fire, pretty much everything you would need except the food. Cabin has three rooms, two of which have a TV and DVD player. Also has satellite if needed.
Location was fantastic, within 15 minutes you can visit: Payson, Tonto Natural Bridge, Strawberry, or climb up the Rim and have a snow day. Can not say enough good things about the stay, I would highly recommend this cabin and these owners. Thanks!
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.