Escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Reliance vacation rental cabin, that sleeps up to 6. With simple furnishings and an unbeatable location right along the Hiwassee River, you'll enjoy a quiet getaway and a feeling of seclusion that can't be beat! Enjoy direct access to the river for fly fishing, paddle boarding, rafting and swimming, along with a great location near the Cherokee National Forest for endless hiking and biking adventures.
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Full Futon
Whether you wake up early to go fly fishing or to sip your morning coffee on the deck overlooking the gorgeous river and mountains, you'll love every morning at your cozy cabin.
During the day, cast your line out in hopes of catching some trout or take advantage of the expansive yard, where you can play a game of catch with your furry friend or travel companions. With only a few other cabins in the area, you'll easily be able to obtain the peace and quiet you've been searching for.
Situated directly on Hiwassee River and surrounded by majestic sights, this fantastic cabin encompasses 575 square feet of rustic living space for you to come home to after your daily adventures. The no-frills interior is furnished with tasteful decor, comfy furniture, and handsome hardwood floors.
All of the amenities needed for a comfortable stay are here, including air conditioning, central heating, and soft linens.
After an active day, you'll appreciate being able to retreat to your comfortable cabin to prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your dish with a refreshing beverage on the deck while you watch a beautiful sunset.
Just a few steps from the cabin, you'll be able to participate in an abundance of fun water activities in Hiwassee River, including tubing, paddle boarding, rafting, fishing, and swimming. If you feel like venturing further, explore Tennessee's natural beauty on one of the many stunning hiking trails at Cherokee National Forest.
For a mouthwatering meal, visit Flip-Flop burgers or grab some tasty ingredients at Hall's Grocery. However you choose to spend your time in Reliance, you'll quickly fall in love with this spectacular cabin, making it your mountain vacation destination for years to come!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, central heating, soft linens, fully equipped kitchen, private deck with peaceful river and mountain views, and much more
- Please note that although the property does have free WiFi, it can be spotty due to the cabin's remote location
- Secluded location on the magnificent Hiwassee River- you won't have to travel far for swimming, tubing, world class fly fishing and paddle boarding!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (Max 1 allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the home runs on a well system (typical of the area)
- Please note there are security cameras at the property but will be off and not recording during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply