53m2, open architecture, fully furnished and harmonized. WIFI 60M
- english, spanish, portuguese
Pool / Spa
Children allowed - Acompanhadas na piscina e não podem usar academia Acompanhadas na piscina e não podem usar academia
No smoking - Não se fuma no apartamento. Não se fuma na varandaNão se fuma no apartamento. Não se fuma na varanda
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
We hated to leave
Cesar made everything perfect from start to end. His communication and supportive suggestions were a great help in getting around during our stay.
The apartment is well located, so it was easy to walk to the shopping center, grocery store and metro. The building is secure with 24 hour guards.
The apartment itself has an incredibly comfortable bed and is generally all we needed during our stay, which was a bit over a week. It was great coming 'home' to and relaxing before another busy day of site-seeing the next day. We would definitely book this apartment again.
The vista from this 12th floor flat was magnificent. We were too busy to use the pool, but we did utilize the laundry room. The guards did not speak English, but were still very helpful.
Thanks, Ron, for your comments. I'm very happy that you have enjoyed the stay. It will b a plesuree to host you guys again.
super location and secure apartment, great view, wonderful amenities in the building
Apto is on 13th floor, super view of the city...the owner César is most attentive & a chat away on whatsapp
I definitely recommend this studio apto and hope to rent again when in SP
Thanks, Ron. For me, it was a plesure to host you.
at your service, César Obeid
Awesome Stay in Sao Paulo
Great location, great building, great apartment, and an awesome host! We were in Sao Paulo for 2 months and stayed in many different places. This location was by far the best, quite, clean, and close to stores, restaurants, and Ave. Paulista. The apartment was wonderful, it is a large studio with lots of room. It is on the quite side of the building and has everything you need for your stay. The building itself is new, and the all of the staff were great. Cesar always responded quickly and was very helpful throughout our journey in SP. When we come back to SP we will be sure to stay here again.
Many thanks, Mark. It was a pleasure to receive you guys in the apartment. When return to Brasil, we will be open doors for you and your wife. Have a nice day.
Tudo perfeito desde a chegada até o check-out, excelente apartamento. Próximo de tudo que é necessário para uma estadia tranquila. Dois minutos do Shopping Frei Caneca.
Muito grato, Adailto. Que bom que gostaram do apartamento. Quando precisarem voltar, será um prazer recebê-los novamente. Abraços,
A hospedagem foi perfeita. O apartamento é excelente, espaço suficiente para 4 pessoas, apesar de estarmos em 3. A distribuição dos móveis e a decoração é impecável e dá a impressão de uma área muito maior. A cama merece um destaque especial pois é de bom tamanho e excelente qualidade. O ponto alto da hospedagem foi a comunicação com o proprietário, parecia um amigo de longas datas apesar de não termos nos encontrado pessoalmente, foi muito atencioso durante toda a nossa permanência.
Obrigada César por todas as dicas e atenção, retorno a São Paulo em dezembro e com certeza irei me hospedar novamente no seu apartamento.
Muito obrigado, Maria das Neves, sua avaliação é muito importante. Fico feliz que tenham aproveitado.
Foi um prazer recebê-los, quando precisarem novamente, é só avisar.
Shopping Frei Caneca (3 minutes walk) - R. Frei Caneca, 569. Complete food court, Starbucks downstairs, key chain, fast graphics, beauty salon, 24 hour box, supermarket (with organic options, gluten free etc), cinema, theater etc.
Avenida Paulista (15 minutes walk, approximately). You can go up to Frei Caneca or Rua Augusta. Numerous cultural, artistic and gastronomic options.
Bookstore Culture in the National Ensemble (has cinema and theater). On Sundays, cars are forbidden to drive and Paulista Avenue turns into a wonderful place to stroll, listen to good music, ride a bike and eat well. In the free go of Masp has a traditional antiques fair.
- Shopping Frei Caneca Food Court
- Restaurant Zeffiro - Rua Frei Caneca 669. Next to Shopping Frei Caneca. Varied menu and reasonable price.
- Gopala - Vegetarian Indian restaurant. Investments.
- Several bars and restaurants in the area. It is worth a walk through the streets Frei Caneca, Augusta, Fernando de Albuquerque, Avanhandava etc)
- Urbanoide Boardwalk - Fook Truck - Rua Frei Caneca 1024
- There is a bakery very close to the apartment, it is simple, but with many options. Turn right at Rua Frei Caneca, on the left. For more sophisticated bakeries visit:
- Bella Paulista Bakery - 24 hours - Rua Haddock Lobo, 354
- Frei Caneca Bakery - Rua Frei Caneca 1046
- Brazilian Bakery - Rua Augusta, 1592
- Delivery - Pizza on hand: http: // www. pizzanamaosp. with. br /
- Pizzeria Babbo Giovanni http: // www. babbogiovanni. with. br /
There are other leaflets in the kitchen drawer.
- Supermarkets and stores of natural products
- Master - inside Frei Caneca Shopping, go down the escalator.
- Extra - Rua Frei Caneca 763
- DAY - Rua Frei Caneca 163
- Natural products store Olive Natural - Rua Frei Caneca 848
If you need to use the condo cart to take the purchases to the apartment, use the card that is on the white shelf to release it. When returning the cart, take the card back.
Free Fair - Knowing a free fair in São Paulo is a wonderful experience. Be sure to sample the typical pastries with cane juice. Every farm on Rua São Miguel. Climb Frei Caneca Street, just after Frei Caneca Shopping.
Transportation: - Bus: Several lines in the streets Augusta and Avenida da Consolação. - Subway: Consolação Station (Yellow Line) entered by Consolação Street. Paulista Station, entrance through Paulista Avenue.
Uber and taxi applications are welcome.
Pharmacies - Inside the Shopping Frei Caneca
- I Love You
- Órion - Manipulation Pharmacy - Rua Frei Caneca 226
Hospitals - Sírio Libanês, Santa Catarina, Nove de Julho, Beneficência Portuguesa, Oswaldo Cruz, Pró Matre - maternity, etc.
Cinemas - Espaço Itaú de Cinema - Rooms inside Shopping Frei Caneca and also in Rua Augusta 1475.
- Caixa Belas Artes - Rua da Consolação - Rua da Consolação 2423.
- Playarte Bristol - Paulista Avenue 2064. Corner with Rua Augusta (also has entrance)
Theaters - Maria Della Costa Theater, Eva Hertz Theater - Inside the National Cultural Bookstore, Frei Caneca Shopping Theater, Bibi Ferreira Theater, Stand up comedy etc.
A little more:
- Santa Ifigênia Region - Largest electronics and electronics center in Latin America.
- Everything for lighting - Several shops, close to the subway Consolação, in Rua da Consolação.
- Bairro do Bixiga: Excellent pizzerias and Italian canteens.
- Freedom Fair - Food and articles typical of Eastern culture. http: // www. freedom. with. br /
- Downtown - If you have time, it is worth a stroll through the historical center of São Paulo. Tourist points: Banespa Tower (from the balcony of the apartment, we have a beautiful view of this monument), Sé Cathedral, Municipal Market, Pinacoteca, Monastery of São Bento etc.