|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Private home - NOT a condo, townhouse, or attached home. Four bedrooms, two baths, Private screened in pool, Large yard with NO rear neighbors gives you the peace and privacy you desire after a long day at the parks - or just to lounge around. Although the neighborhood has a walking trail, it does NOT go through our yard like it does on many other homes! Please locate us using Google maps with the following address to see the property location:
7777 Indian Ridge Trail North, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Game Room, (2) 55' TV's, more - read on!
Find Your Own Hidden Paradise in this tropical getaway, so peaceful and private, but only minutes to World Drive and All Walt Disney World Parks!
Pool and Patio Area:
• A large screened patio encloses the pool* and tropical landscaping.
• Private, quiet setting with no rear neighbors.
• The pool is surrounded by a large patio with several lounge chairs for relaxing in the sun, and a patio table with seating in the shade.
• A variety of lighting choices, from subtle to bright, enhance any mood or occasion after a beautiful Florida sunset.
• There is a large private backyard behind the pool/patio area.
• Just outside the screened patio is a barbecue grill and patio.
• Futon and additional seating.
• Large 55” flat screen TV.
• Blu- Ray / DVD / CD Player.
• Large selection of DVDs.
• Wii Game System with selection of games.
• Pool table.
• Foosball table.
• Dart Board.
Four Comfortable Bedrooms:
• Master suite with King size Memory Foam mattress for a restful nights sleep. Large 32” flat screen TV with Blu-Ray / DVD / CD Player. En-suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower and closet. Private entrance to the pool area.
• Second bedroom features a Queen size bed, 32” flat screen TV with Blu-Ray / DVD / CD Player.
• Third bedroom features two twin beds, 22” flat screen TV with Blu-Ray / DVD / CD Player.
• Fourth bedroom features two twin beds, 22” flat screen TV with Blu-Ray / DVD / CD Player.
Two full baths:
• En-suite bathroom with dual sinks, shower and closet. Private entrance to the pool area.
• Second guest bath with shower.
• Open and airy design with a sofa and loveseat.
• Large 55” flat screen TV.
• Blu-Ray / DVD/ CD Player.
• Computer with high speed internet.
• Another set of sliding glass doors overlooks the pool.
• Table and chairs for a meal or family gathering.
• Large sliding glass doors afford a view of the pool.
• Completely equipped – including appliances, pots, pans, dishes – everything you need.
• Great way to save time and money by having breakfast at home before going to the parks!
• Stay in and spend time together for dinner while preparing a meal at home.
• Open to the Family room.
• Plenty of comfortable seating with a sofa, loveseat, and arm chair.
• Peaceful, quiet atmosphere, great to relax and read a book. There is a selection of books by popular authors to choose from located in the Game Room.
Formal Dining Room:
• Comfortable seating for six.
• Large window overlooking the pool.
• Complete with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
*Pool heat is optional, please inquire while booking your dream vacation.
Keywords: House Near Disney World, Villa Near Disney World, Near Disney World, Walt Disney World, WDW, Disney, House Near WDW, Villa Near WDW, Near WDW, Close to Disney, Close to Disney World, House For Rent Near Disney, Villa For Rent Near Disney, House For Rent, Villa For Rent, House For Rent Near Walt Disney World, Rent a House Near Disney World, Villa For Rent Near Walt Disney World, Rent a Villa Near Disney World, Home Near Disney World, Home Near WDW, Home For Rent Near Disney, Home For Rent, Home For Rent Near Walt Disney World, Rent a Home Near Disney World.
We have been avid Disney fans our whole lives and wanted a place where we could relax after a day at the parks.
Roger Ritter purchased this house in 2012
After touring many properties, we found this gem. We purchased this home from the original owners, a nice retired couple from Scotland that used it to go on holiday. The home was well cared for with many upgraded features, so it gave a 'home' feel rather than a typical rental.
We like peace and quiet and privacy. This home sits on an over-sized lot with no rear neighbors, walking paths, or other public distractions.
Hi! Our stay was beyond words. Everything surpassed our expectations. Thank you!!
This was our first rental property. The experience could not have been better.
We had a wonderful stay at this lovely home. It was completely hassle free from beginning to end. It was the first time we ever rented a home and I am completely convinced this is the way to go. The owner wiped away any on-line anxiety that I had and his communication with us was simply the best. This home housed our family of 8 with no problem at all and in fact we didn't utilize the formal living room or dining room. We spent many hours in the lovely heated pool and had our nightly basketball game in the Games Room. This was a soundproof place for the young children to hang out and chill. It was great to have access to a laundry room which meant we only had to pack half as much. It was close to the grocery store, restaurants, and all the attractions. I can not think of anything that would prevent us from returning to this home. It is located in a quiet, safe neighbourhood and we did not for a minute feel anything but safe and secure. The pictures are just and accurate and I would recommend this home to everyone without hesitation.
Thank you to the kind owners who made our vacation so memorable. It was even better than the cruise ship!
Beautiful villa and pool in a great location for the parks, outlets, downtown Orlando while also offering a place to relax. The 192 has plenty of supermarkets with a big Target, Publix, Sweet Tomatoes, IHOP, Panera Bakery (our favourite) a few minutes drive from the villa and Champions Gate shopping in the other direction. We always choose the Indian Ridge area when we come to Orlando for our family parks fix. Owner Roger was so kind and easy to contact. Nothing was too much trouble. We would definitely come back.
We have stayed here many times. It is clean & very comfortable. Close to all the Disney attractions, restaurants, & shops. The owner provides excellent customer service. A great place to relax by the pool anytime of the day or night. Also great for families or couples to enjoy a vacation.
No words... a perfect Home away from Home.
We stayed the week of Christmast this year and we loved the home from the time we walked in. It was very inviting, the boys LOVED that game room, and the oversized back patio was wonderful. We felt we had enough room so that we were not all on top of each other. We had my husband and myself, my parents, and my 13 year old son and 11 year old nephew with us and it worked out very well for us. Christmas day we had a gathering of 16 people and again, there was plenty of room for everyone and enough kitchen supplies to cook a full Christmas dinner! We are already looking into renting again next year. The owner was easy to work with and very responsive. I waited until I got there to have the pool heat turned on, but within in a few hours the owner had it taken care of. I would recommend this house to anyone.
Only 3 miles to Walt Disney World! Close to shopping, restaurants, and all Disney parks and activities!
|Cleaning Fee||$89 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|