Escape to the Tahoe Keys by booking a stay at this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath South Lake Tahoe vacation rental home which sleeps 12. With a private U-dock and hot tub, as well as a prime waterfront location, this fantastic property ensures the ultimate Tahoe getaway for families or groups of friends traveling together!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
You'll immediately know you made the right accommodation choice the moment you arrive at this impressive property. Nestled in the Tahoe Keys community on a channel just minutes from lake access, this house is perfectly located to experience the best that Tahoe has to offer.
The new private U-dock offers convenience if you’re traveling with your own boats and jet skis, while the expansive back deck is set up to entertain with a gas grill and outdoor seating. The outdoor dining table can be used in warmer months, while the picnic table is open for use year-round. Look forward to spending your vacation evenings relaxing in the private 8-person hot tub while you admire the sunset over the water!
You'll love how the exterior flows seamlessly into the interior of this open and inviting home. The downstairs living room/dining room features large windows that perfectly frame the picturesque lake views.
After a day in the great outdoors, look forward to unwinding in the spacious living room, where you can watch your favorite movies on the 43-inch flat screen TV. For some unique entertainment, play a game of foosball with your companions.
When you're not dining out at one of the great local restaurants nearby, prepare your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances.
Once you're ready to call it a night, you'll find all 4 bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom overlooks the water and features an en-suite bathroom, while the other 3 bedrooms share the full-sized hallway bathroom.
All the other amenities you need in your home-away-from-home are here, including wireless internet access and in-unit laundry machines for convenience, as well as access to numerous community amenities within Tahoe Keys for a small fee.
You simply can't beat this home's phenomenal waterfront location! The home is situated directly on a channel, which provides access to the lake within minutes. You'll also be just 1 mile from the closest beach!
Other popular summertime pastimes include hiking and biking on multiple trails that are easily accessible from the property.
If you're visiting during the snowy months, enjoy skiing and snowboarding only 5 miles away.
South Lake Tahoe's terrific shopping, casinos, live entertainment, and restaurants are within 5 miles of the house, so there is always something to do no matter the time of year.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private U-dock, hot tub, expansive deck, fully equipped kitchen, multiple flat-screen TVs with cable, free WiFi and more
- This property is located within Tahoe Keys, where you'll have access to several community amenities for a daily per person fee. Please inquire for more information
- Unbeatable waterfront location - located on a channel that offers access to the lake within minutes!
- Only 1 mile from the beach and local restaurants and 4-5 miles to Heavenly Ski Resort, shops, additional restaurants, casinos, and entertainment!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~62.3 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Permit number: 007081
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited