About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 12
NatureWalk at Seagrove “13 Cinnamon Fern Lane” Vacation Rental Features All the Amenities You Could Need for the Perfect Family Vacation~ You Can Even Bring Your Small Dog Along for the Fun! (Pet fee applied upon approval)
50" LG LCD TV In Living Room And Upstairs Rec. Room
- Once the sun goes down, it's time to relax with your family. There is no better way to do so than with a movie for entertainment. Relax in the downstairs living room, or the upstairs loft.
DVD/BluRay In All Living Areas Including All Bedrooms!
- If your family has different taste in movies and entertainment, don't spend your vacation arguing over what to watch. When you rent this home, you have flat screen TVs and BluRay players in every room.
- Just because you are on vacation from your world back home, doesn't mean you want to completely disconnect. Take advantage of the free WiFi available that this unit.
Gourmet Gas Oven and Stove-top
- This home comes with a fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen is fully stocked with top of the line cookware and a chef’s favorite gas stove.
Samsung Washer and Dryer
- If you run out of room in your luggage, don't stress about not being able to bring enough clothes or that extra swim suit. This home comes with a full-sized Samsung washer and dryer! Includes an iron and ironing board so you can look your best.
- Part of visiting Florida includes being able to enjoy the outside year round. 13 Cinnamon Fern Lane comes with two large cover porches that are fully furnished. Relax outside and enjoy the constant cool breeze.
Space for the entire family!
- Two master suites, one guest bedroom, bunk room, sleeper sofa and pack & play folding crib.
This home can accommodate up to 12 guests. Everyone will be comfortable.</p>
Luxury Linens and Towels
- With Sterling 30A, every home features professionally laundered bedding done in an outside specialized facility including the comforters with the same quality standards as luxury hotels.
Three Bathrooms And One Half Bath
- When you return to your rental after a day at the beach, the entire family rushes to the bathroom to rinse off the sand and saltwater. This unit comes with three full bathrooms and a half bath to make getting ready much easier. All are equipped with a hairdryers and plenty of fluffy white towels. Please provide your own beach or pool towels.
Large Dining Area and Breakfast Bar
– Memories are made around the dining room table. Spend time playing a game or reflecting on your day over a hot meal prepared in the full equipped kitchen. This table sits 8 and a breakfast bar sits 3.
Driveway Parking for up to Two Vehicles
- PLUS additional designated off-street parking areas conveniently located throughout community. Parking is never a hassle in this neighborhood! *No access to garage
Private Propane BBQ Grill
- with a full tank and one to spare! Florida and grilling go hand in hand. And in this 30A rental you will have all the equipment to fire up your BBQ favorites.
Private Outdoor Shower
- Get the sand and salt off before you step in the door!
Four Bikes Included
- Nothing is more recognizable to the fact that you are on 30A than the swapping of cars for the beach cruiser bike. Join in the fun and peddle around town on the provided bikes. NatureWalk is just a short ride to artsy villages, rare coastal dune lakes, beach bars, and first-class restaurants in the unique communities along scenic 30A.
Local Sterling 30A Team
- We are right around the corner. Enjoy the privacy and space of a house with the professional hospitality service of a hotel. Just one more reason to book with Sterling 30A!
13 Cinnamon Fern Lane Sleeping Arrangements
Master Suite:King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
Second Master Suite: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
Bunk Room: Full Over Full Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
Bonus Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa + Pack n Play, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub combo
NatureWalk at Seagrove Community Highlights:
- The NatureWalk resort community is one of the newest hotspots on 30A. A perfect balance of scenic 30A natural surroundings, social gatherings, beach life, and attraction convenience. Once you visit you will understand why NatureWalk is being described as the model for future 30A development.
Neighborhood 'Gathering Place'
- Featuring 2 Olympic size swimming pools, hot tub, fire pit, entertaining bar, grills, a kid's pool, playground and more. NatureWalk has the amenities of high end resorts centralized in a private home community!
- Tennis and sports courts, running and hiking trails, fitness stations. The beauty and natural surroundings of NatureWalk’s fitness facilities may redefine the nature of how you exercise.
- A shopping center is located near NatureWalk’s entrance with Publix, nail spa, local favorite Pizza By the Sea, Redbox, liquor store and more.
Even More Outdoor Activity
- Adjacent to Point Washington State Forest with direct access to 27 miles of hiking and biking trails.
- One mile to beaches with a private walking/biking trail through the forest to the San Juan Ave public beach access.
Complimentary Beach Shuttle
- If you have little ones or a lot of gear and the nature trail is too long we have a free beach shuttle that runs from 'The Gathering Place' daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day, and weekends in May and September
Near Two Of The Top 30A Tourist Attractions
- Only minutes from WaterColor and Seaside, with shopping, dining and entertainment on 30A.
Vacationing Sterling 30A Style
Staying with Sterling 30A is more than just renting a home- it's all about the 30A experience! Sterling 30A offers:
~ 24/7 Guest Support: Our helpful local team can be your guide to all there is to do and see during your vacation. For true "resort style" vacationing, we are based right in the heart of 30A, always nearby if any issues arise. Even after the desk closes for the day, we have a 24/7 support team just a call away.
~ Discounted local activities: Sterling 30A guests can book any of their excursions ahead of time in one convenient location and always with a discount. Beach bonfires, fishing, horseback rides, snorkeling, dinner/dance cruises and more.
~ Local Reservation Staff: 30A has so much to offer so unless you are a frequent visitor to the area, you may want a little extra guidance. Our reservation staff is standing by to answer all your questions and help you find the 30A community and vacation home that is the perfect fit for your next vacation.
~ 30A Concierge: After you arrive at your home away from home, one of our personal 30A concierges will call you to ensure your vacation goes smooth. From cleaning to excursions they know it all and can arrange it all. If you need anything after arrival you won't have to lift a finger, we will be calling you shortly!
Meet Our Sterling Support
Sterling 30A features a dedicated team of Managers, Supervisors, and Support Staff to ensure you receive the personalized attention you deserve. We are not willing to compromise the core values, ethics and service standards that define Sterling 30A. Every day we look for ways to enhance, inspire, celebrate and engage creativity in all we do.
Kristie, 30A General Manager ~ Ensuring we are always exceeding the Sterling standard for our guests.
Laura, 30A Property Manager ~ A go to person, answering questions and getting things done for guests 24/7.
Heather, 30A Property Manager ~ Caring and service minded, always ready to help when needed.
Lisa, 30A Guest Services ~ Always ready to assist with all guest needs before, during or after a stay with Sterling 30A.
Justin, Anthony & Dillon, 30A Maintenance Team ~ Keeping things running smoothly so you can have a worry-free vacation.
Your Sterling Stay
Within 24 hours of booking:
~ You will receive an email confirmation containing important contact details for guest services and a link to access all of your vacation information from your smart phone.
~ Your deposit of 50% will be charged to your credit card to confirm your rental reservation.
As your arrival date approaches:
~ We will send reminders about the guest portal so you can make sure you have all your check-in details and rental extras covered before you arrive.
~ Just before check-in day, you will receive your access codes & other information specific to your rental home. When you arrive, you can go straight to the property and begin enjoying your vacation immediately without the hassle of typical check-in procedures.
At the beach:
~ Once you're here, our team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, provide concierge support, or address any issues that may arise during your stay.
~ Now all you have to do is HAVE FUN!
~ Check in is 4:00 PM & check out is 10:00 AM. Early check-in / late-check out is possible with an added charge and is subject to availability within 24 hours of arrival.
~ Penalty-Free 48 Hour Cancellation: Reserve your dates today to ensure you don’t miss out on your favorite vacation home and rest easy knowing you have 48 hours to change your mind, no questions asked. After the 48-hour grace period has ended, all payments are non-refundable. Be sure to purchase trip insurance, available on every Sterling Resorts booking and providing peace of mind that your vacation is covered.
~ All renters must be over 25 years of age. All vacationers under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
~ Smoking is strictly prohibited at all Sterling 30A properties.
~ Maximum occupancy is strictly enforced.
~ Limited Damage Coverage: The non-refundable Limited Damage Waiver covers the registered guest against any accidental damages to the unit or its contents when reported to management immediately. Please see rental policies for more information on coverage.
~ All Sterling 30A properties are privately owned by an individual. Availability of subject property may change due to unforeseen sale, contract change, or maintenance requirements. Sterling 30A will always work to find comparable alternative accommodations in the event a property becomes unavailable.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
About Sterling Resorts
Hi, my name is Laura and I am the general manager for our amazing condos in Redfish Village and other stunning 30A rental homes. I am a Birmingham native, but I grew up visiting Panama City Beach and 30A. I loved the area so much that five years ago I decided to make my last vacation permanent. My office is located in the Redfish Village Resort on Hwy 30A in the heart of Blue Mountain Beach, and my team and I are on hand daily to ensure all Sterling 30A guests are provided with the best service possible. From supervising the cleaning of your rental to providing property maintenance to assisting with any other needs that may arise during your stay, the Sterling 30A team is committed to giving you a worry free, relaxing vacation. When you book a Sterling 30A rental, you get the unique combination of a vacation rental experience combined with the in-person service of a hotel!
Why Sterling Resorts chose Seagrove Beach
NatureWalk is a hidden gem of a community, one that is surrounded by nature on all sides. It is 155 acres surrounded by Point Washington State Forest and is off Scenic Highway 30A. Residents and visitors in NatureWalk is a bike ride away from everything. With a short peddle you can reach the Emerald Coast beaches, shopping, dining, fitness and much more. Along with the obvious highlight of the nearby beach and NatureWalk’s tranquil nature trails, there’s also a family-oriented recreational center at the heart of the community called The Gathering Place. Enjoy a relaxing lagoon style pool or get your heart rate up and work off some of that delicious vacation eating in the lap pool. NatureWalk is a planned community that is meant to be a quiet escape from the growing neighboring communities of Seaside, Seagrove and WaterColor. Community designers say that NatureWalk’s home designs are influenced by the pristine natural surroundings and by a historic architectural style.
What makes this House unique
We are a local area rental management company, there for any Sterling Resorts' guest that may need assistance with check-in/out, lock outs, maintainance, or anything else · Listed In Top 4 For Vacation Rentals By Southern Living Magazine · We price match any competing rental management company. Don't compromise service for price, with Sterling resorts we ensure you can have both! Call for matching · A vacation app to assist with check in, check out, local attractions, discounts and more · Discounted local activities from all the top vendors assembled in one site and bookable online! Dolphin Cruises, Snorkeling Trips, Fishing Charters, Boat Rentals, Helicopter Tours, Theme Parks and more·Exclusive discounts for our guests at the best local restaurants. Enjoy the best pizza, seafood, casual or exclusive dining at a discount·Vacation rental travel insurance to protect your vacation investment · and much more!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
March 2018 Stay
We absolutely loved this home. From the location. to the layout, to the decorations, to the amenities,to the bikes and the comfortable beds and linens... I can't find anything negative to say about our week or our stay in this home.
Very well-maintained and very clean. it worked well for us on spring break and we brought our 80 year old mother with us and the first floor Master worked out very well for her.
We spent many days riding our bikes to the beach, hiking the trails in the State Forest that surrounds most of the development. The neighborhood is immaculately maintained. This house is very close to the pool. Very safe neighborhood for small children or teenagers. Hoping to come back next spring break!
Nice house and great area with only minor issues with the house.
No access to garage. No propane for the grill. Smoke detector beeped. We disconnected the detector and called maintenance. Maintenance came out and reconnected the detector. The detector started beeping again so we disconnected the detector for the remainder of our stay. Nice house and great area.
Thank you for choosing 13 Cinnamon Fern for your recent visit to beautiful 30A! We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the misunderstanding regarding guest access to the garage. We have made corrections to the property listing to reflect that is not included. Additionally, our maintenance team has been coached about better ways to ensure issues such as the propane tank and smoke detector do not cause any inconvenience for our future guests. Your comfort and satisfaction is our primary concern. We hope you will visit the home again in the future!
Comfortable, Relaxing, Great location for young kids
This vacation home was just that: a comfortable, cozy place to get away. I stayed with my mom, my dad, my 2 year old and my mom's dog. There was more than enough room for us and would have been very comfortable for another family or two. A bedroom with a king bed and bathroom downstairs would be ideal for those who cannot climb stairs.
The location to the pool, playground and trail to the beach was absolutely perfect for my daughter. You can't beat being so close to a grocery store as well.
Our stay was quiet with nothing more than the everyday noises of a school bus, passing cars and children playing, making us feel right at home. There was noise from construction, but only in the distance and it was nonintrusive. I would not let that deter my stay.
My only complaint when we arrived was that there was a smoke detector alarming for a low battery. We contacted maintenance through the website, which was a little indirect as I was unable to answer questions that were asked since I did not own the property. However, once the property management was contacted, they had someone there to address the issue within an hour, allowing us our sanity and restful sleep.
Overall, we enjoyed our time. I would recommend this location to anyone.
Amazing town, house , perfect!!!!
April 2017 Stay
Loved this home!! And the gathering place was a favorite of our 5 kiddos. We biked to the beach every day on the bike trail! It was so easy and safe with our kids in tow; Ages 6-13.
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you and your kiddos will join us again next year!
I had the pleasure, along with 5 other ladies, of staying in the rental home of Brad and Denise Stuart. I don't remember having such a relaxing time. The other ladies arrived before me, but I came in on Wed morning and left Sunday morning. Only one time did I leave to go outside this beautiful neighborhood and home. My hope was to rest and that was just what I did. Easy walk to the amazing, clean, beautiful pool area daily, which included a spa pool and lap pool. Even a big screen TV was available in a patio area for those who wanted to keep up with 'the game'. One of the ladies and I rode bicycles every day which were included with the home. The weather was perfect, the house was filled with everything we could possibly need in the kitchen area. I could just go on and on but space does not allow me to share how wonderful and clean every facility was and I would definitely rent this home again and again. Thank you Brad and Denise for caring enough to make your home welcoming and peaceful. Jan Hicks
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees Cleaning Fee 30A (12): $290 Charge basis: STAY For stays between 1 and 365 nights Limited Damage Waiver 30A: $50 Charge basis: STAY Reservation Fee 30A: 5% Charge basis: AD For stays between 1 and 365 nights