A rejuvenating South Lake Tahoe retreat awaits at this charming 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 12. The moment you arrive at the lovely home, surrounded by towering trees and spectacular views, all of the cares and worries of your everyday life will disappear into the picturesque scenery. Featuring a spacious deck overlooking the treed property, just minutes from all of the local attractions, this home promises an unforgettable trip!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: 3 Full Beds | Additional Sleeping: Twin Roll-Away Bed (Available upon request)
Inside, the 2-story home boasts 1,800 square feet of living space, featuring skylights, open beamed ceilings, and comfy furnishings inviting you into every room. Kick back and relax on the comfy couches in the spacious living area, watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV while cuddling up next to the gas fireplace to stay warm during the colder months.
With such an open living space, the chef of the group can also watch the TV in the living room while preparing a delicious masterpiece in the updated fully-equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops. To enjoy your tasty meals, choose between sitting around the large dining room table or gathering outside on the deck, where there is more seating in the fresh air.
When you've had your fill of the beautiful outdoors, you'll be happy to come back to a clean house to shower off and freshen up for the night's events. For dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants, like the wonderful beachfront Beacon Restaurant on the water, or fire up the grill for the ultimate cookout on the deck!
End your evenings hanging outside on the deck, gazing up at the stars before retreating to your beds to rest up for the next exciting day!
Whether you're visiting during the summer or the winter, there's something for everyone to enjoy at any time of the year around this ideally located home! From mountain biking the area trails, like the Tahoe Flume Trail from Spooner Lake, to hiking the surrounding paths, South Lake Tahoe is an outdoor enthusiast's dream!
Spend your winter days skiing at one of the many nearby slopes, including Sierra at Tahoe, Heavenly Valley, and Kirkwood! Also be sure to visit the Carson City Train Museum and the Carson City Mint just a day trip away!
For those sunny summer days, enjoy relaxing on the beaches by Lake Tahoe, just 20 minutes away, or if you're seeking a day full of family fun, visit the local Tahoe Paradise Park for tennis, biking, a playground, picnic areas, and a lake, where you can swim, paddle boat, and go fishing!
The golfers of the group will also be happy to practice their swings at the many nearby golf courses, within minutes of the home! If you're up for an adventure, head to Desolation Wilderness, which is easily accessible by water taxi across the Echo Lakes at Echo Summit!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious deck with patio furniture, a gas grill, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 5 cable TVs, free WiFi, and more
- Marvel at nature's beauty from the spacious deck!
- Excellent location - Close to many local attractions, including the beaches at Lake Tahoe, the slopes at Sierra at Tahoe, Heavenly Valley, and Kirkwood, and close to many golf courses, hiking trails, mountain biking paths, restaurants, brew pubs, and much more!
- VHR #2321
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited