3 bedroom / 3 bath privately operated cabin in the heart of Pigeon Forge.
No pets (no exceptions) and smoking is only permitted outside the cabin.
* Location! Location! Location! *
If you stay at Hoedown Hideaway, you'll be in a perfect location, just a half mile off the Parkway in the heart of Pigeon Forge. The Parkway is where the majority of attractions and restaurants are located and it's also your path into Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This cabin is easy to get to, even in winter, without scary roads. Also, you can easily walk to the community pool in the summer months!
* Ample Space for up to 12 People *
The open floor plan will allow your family to spend quality time together. With a spacious 2,500 square feet, you also have the ability to spread out when you choose to. Each of the three bedrooms and three bathrooms are located on separate floors.
" Luxury Awaits *
From morning through night, Hoedown HideAway is equipped with luxury amenities to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Plan a family fun night in the large game room. With a pool table, foosball table and an arcade system that plays up to 60 classic games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong, you will make great memories challenging each other to some fun competition.
Those that prefer more recent video games can head up to the Media Loft. With a 60" smart TV and PS4 system, it's a perfect spot for the teens/tweens in your group to hang out.
In the summer months (from Memorial - Labor Day Weekends), you can enjoy the salt water community pool, located within easy walking distance from the cabin.
There's also plenty of relaxation to be had at Hoedown Hideaway. Nothing beats a soak in the private hot tub on the back deck after a busy day or reading a good book next to the fireplace.
Other luxury amenities you'll find at Hoedown Hideaway include:
▪ A whirlpool bathroom in the master bedroom (the Cougar Room).
▪ Memory Foam mattresses on every bed, even the bunk beds and sleeper sofas!
▪ Large, flat screen TVs in the living room, game room and loft as well as TVs in every bedroom.
▪ Fully stocked kitchen (bring your k-cups, there is a Keurig)!
▪ Natural Gas BBQ Grill
* Just How Convenient is This Location? *
Hoedown Hideaway is located in Brookstone Village, which would be hard to beat for it's convenience. Not only are the roads some of the easiest to navigate in the area, it's conveniently located to everything! Here's how many miles away nearby attractions are located:
▪ Old Mill - 1
▪ Smoky Mountain Convention Center - 1.6
▪ The Ripken Experience - 2.1
▪ LeConte Center / The Island of Pigeon Forge - 2.4
▪ Wear Farm City Park - 3.6
▪ Tanger Outlet - 4.8
▪ Dollywood - 4.9
▪ Gatlinburg (Ripley's Aquarium) - 7.7
▪ Gatlinburg Convention Center - 8.2
* House Rules *
▪ No pets (no exceptions).
▪ No smoking inside the cabin
▪ Must be a minimum of 25 years old to rent. Those staying at the cabin under age 25 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
▪ No supervised youth group or sports teams where the kids won't each have a parent present.
▪ Maximum of 12 guests, with a maximum of 8 adults (sleeper sofas are intended for children).