Beautiful townhouse on Whistler mountain, sitting high above Whistler Creekside with one of the best locations overlooking the Dave Murray Downhill and views across to Whistler Peak.
Ski-in / ski-out in winter to ski Whistler/Blackcomb. In summer a private hideaway with south-facing balconies. Spectacular views all year round and easy access to all that Whistler and the surrounding area has to offer.
WE ARE NOW TAKING ONLINE BOOKINGS WITH INSTANT CONFIRMATION FOR MOST BOOKINGS. IF YOUR DESIRED DATES ARE UNAVAILABLE OR BLOCKED, PLEASE CONTACT US ANYWAY AND WE MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST WITH YOUR DATES.
FOR RETURNING GUESTS, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY SO THAT WE CAN APPLY YOUR RETURNING DISCOUNT.
• Private and luxurious alpine setting
• 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
• 3.5 bathrooms, main ensuite has jetted tub
• 6 person hot tub on private patio
• 2 private balconies with stunning mountain views
• Open concept living and dining areas with high vaulted ceilings and incredible mountain views framed by large windows
• Cosy wood-burning fireplace in front of comfy sofas
• Hardwood and slate floors in living areas
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Dyson Cool fans for summer
• Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
• Free cable TV and wireless internet
• Large main bedroom suite has its own balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two double bedrooms on the lower floor (one with two-way ensuite) - each can be made up as Kings or two Twins
• Cosy and private 4th bedroom on the upper floor sleeps two in bunk beds and has its own shower ensuite
• Large washing machine and dryer in separate laundry room
• Large 2-car heated garage has direct access to the home
• Plenty of ski storage space
• Short 3 min walk to the ski in and ski out trails. Ski out to the Creekside gondola and access to Whistler/Blackcomb mountains. Use of ski in and out trails subject to snow conditions. Ski in and out trails join the Lower Dave Murray Downhill and would not be suitable for beginners.
• 5 min drive to Creekside or Whistler gondolas and ski rental and lessons
• In summer - exploring, walking, biking, breath-taking views from Whistler/Blackcomb, wildlife viewing, ziplining, rafting and so many other outdoor adventures - all within easy access of Taluswood
• In spring/summer, watch the bears graze on the Dave Murray from the safety of your own balcony
Check out the photos and all the details below. Please contact us if you have any questions - we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We also try to offer early check in and late check out for no additional charge, depending on reservations either side - so you can make the most of your arrival and departure days!