|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Beautiful townhouse on Whistler mountain, sitting high above Whistler Creekside with one of the best locations overlooking the Dave Murray Downhill.
Ski-in / ski-out in winter to ski Whistler/Blackcomb. In summer a private hideaway with south-facing balconies. Spectacular views all year round and easy access to all that Whistler and the surrounding area has to offer.
Contact us for discounted rates. Summer and Fall specials.
• Private and luxurious alpine setting
• 4 bedrooms, sleeps 8
• 3.5 bathrooms, main ensuite has jetted tub
• 6 person hot tub on private patio
• 2 private balconies with stunning mountain views
• Open concept living and dining areas with high vaulted ceilings and incredible mountain views framed by large windows
• Cosy wood-burning fireplace in front of comfy sofas
• Hardwood and slate floors in living areas
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
• Free cable TV and wireless internet
• Large main bedroom suite has its own balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two double bedrooms on the lower floor (one with two-way ensuite) - each can be made up as Kings or two Twins
• Cosy and private 4th bedroom on the upper floor sleeps two in bunk beds and has its own shower ensuite
• Large washing machine and dryer in separate laundry room
• Large 2-car heated garage has direct access to the home
• Plenty of ski storage space
• 3 min walk to the ski in / ski out trail to the Creekside gondola and access to Whistler/Blackcomb mountains
• 5 min drive to Creekside or Whistler gondolas and ski rental and lessons
• In summer - exploring, walking, biking, breath-taking views from Whistler/Blackcomb, wildlife viewing, ziplining, rafting and so many other outdoor adventures - all within easy access of Taluswood
Check out the photos and all the details below. Please contact us if you have any questions - we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
To make a reservation or inquiry, please email us directly.
We also try to offer early check in and late check out for no additional charge, depending on reservations either side - so you can make the most of your arrival and departure days!
Our family is spread out between Ontario Canada and Queensland Australia. Whistler is the perfect midway point for us to gather for family holidays. We have lived and worked in both Australia and Canada and love both countries. We have a passion for the Canadian mountains and snow, and couldn't live without the Australian beaches and surf. We first took our kids skiing in the Australian Alps many years ago and since then skiing and snowboarding have become favorite family holidays. When living in Canada we became acquainted with the ski fields in Ontario, the Laurentians in Quebec and the ski resorts of British Columbia. We have come to love Whistler and the BC Coastal Mountains. We hope you enjoy and love our home away from home in Whistler as much as we do! Susan & Harry
Susan Caelers purchased this townhome in 2011
Our group which included 3 adults and 2 teenagers absolutely loved this house for our summer getaway. It was exactly as described and in wonderful condition. It was well stocked with dishes, towels, etc. It has a wonderful view of the Dan Murray ski hill. The owner, Susan, was very easy to work with and provided great information about travel, grocery stores, etc.
This place is perfect for up to 8 people.
Everything you need in a ski cottage is there for you - Fully equiped!
We had a great time and had everything we needed with plenty of space for our party of 7.
Double car garage is also great for the cars, skis and to dry the ski suits after a big day on the slopes!
I recommend this place to anyone who wants a great Whistler experience on Creekside!
We rented this home during the holiday season with my extended family. There were 9 of us, including children from ages 4-16 and grandparents. The house was conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Whistler Village. The configuration of the house was wonderful and the views were just gorgeous. The beds were comfortable and the house was clean and spacious. This is definitely a place we will rent again!
Great property in a great location! Clean, tidy and had everything we needed! Perfect for a large family. Communications with property owners was very professional and timely!
Would definitely stay again!
The Taluswood Heights condo was a fanatastic spot for our vacation. Clean, neat , tidy and well appointed for our needs. Close to Creekside and we would definitely stay again. Thanks!
Very lovely property, plenty of room for 8. Grill, hot tub, kitchen are all very nice. Wood burning fireplace with plenty of wood stocked. Was quite impressed with this property and the value for what we got. Would stay again for sure.
Beautiful townhouse on Whistler mountain, sitting high above Whistler Creekside and overlooking the Dave Murray Downhill. Ski in / ski out in winter. In summer a private hideaway with south-facing balconies. Spectacular views all year round and easy access to all the Whistler area has to offer.
|Refundable damage deposit||$383|
Please contact us directly for rates and specials.
25% deposit payable within 7 days of booking.
Balance payable 45 days prior to arrival date
Payment by direct deposit, paypal or Interac e-Transfer (Canada)