In the heart of Palm Beach, just 500 yards from one of the nicest beaches of the Caribbean, Villa Punta Salina offers the tranquility and personal attention that most travelers crave. The traditional Caribbean-style Mango Guesthouse and the many chill out areas are decorated using local materials and Balinese handicrafts, and this together with the warm family reception ensures that you will experience the welcoming hospitality for which Aruba is famous for.
The private residence of Villa Punta Salina is the perfect place for people looking to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of Aruban life, whether on a relaxing escape or an action-packed nature trip.
Our Mango Guesthouse (2 persons max) is a standalone traditional ‘cunucu” (3 persons max) with
- one bedroom with king size bed
- a living room with a twin bed and a fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven with grill, microwave, large refrigerator with freezer, coffee maker, toaster and anything necessary to prepare cook and serve a meal
- a large bathroom with shower.
- an external private porch overlooking the garden and the pool where guests can relax and have breakfast and meals.
- both the bedroom and the living room are equipped with independent split air conditioning unit.
We provide bath and beach towels, hand and dish soap, toilet paper, hairdryer and beach chairs.
The following are the walking distances from Villa Punta Salina
- 4 minutes: Supermarket
- 6 minutes: Bus stop (leads to all the beaches from Arashi Beach to downtown Oranjestad)
- 10 minutes: Fisherman’s Hut Beach (a kite surfers paradise, the beach in front of the Marriott and the Ritz Carlton)
- 15 minutes: Palm Beach area (more than 50 restaurants, shopping, movie theaters, nightlife)