Escape the cares and worries of your everyday life and head to Beech Mountain for a revitalizing retreat when you book this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 10. Tucked away on a tranquil mountain road offering scenic views everywhere you turn, this home promises the utmost peace and privacy for a rejuvenating getaway!
Your vacation begins the moment you drive up the picturesque mountain road to the secluded log cabin situated at the very end of a quiet paved road. Upon arrival, the scenic surroundings cheerily welcome you onto the front porch of the three-story, A-frame cabin. Inside, the newly renovated home boasts 1,600 square feet of delicately appointed living space, featuring hardwood floors, heated slate floors, comfortable furnishings, and large windows throughout allowing the sun to illuminate every room. With the open floor plan of the living area, you can kick back and relax on the couches next to the warm fireplace while chatting with the chef of the group as they cook up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen!
Downstairs, you'll find a whole new space to hang out, as you enjoy some snacks in the bar area while bringing out your competitive side at the foosball table. On the lower level, you'll also find two bedrooms with cozy beds guaranteeing great nights of sleep. On the middle floor, two other bedrooms encourage you to take a nap in their comfy beds, while the large loft at the top of the stairs provides even more accommodations for extra guests.
Just as the interior offers the perfect space to relax and rest, the exterior features a back deck with splendid Upper Shawneehaw views that you can admire from the 5-person hot tub! All around the beautiful yard, you'll marvel at the natural scenery, from the wild blueberry bushes dotting each side of the property, to the numerous trees providing great shade on those sunny days.
Start your mornings in this woodland paradise the right way, as you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the deck overlooking the sparkling creek. Spend your days exploring the majestic mountains, hiking the many trails during the warmer months, while saving the colder months for skiing down the slopes. For dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or use the grill for a classic cookout in the yard! End your evenings gathered in the soothing waters of the hot tub, enjoying each other's company as you gaze up at the sparkling stars.
Nestled in a secluded woodland, yet extremely close to many local attractions, you truly get the best of both worlds at this wonderful cabin! With its unbeatable location, this cabin is just a 5-minute walk to the slopes, which is easier than walking from the best spots in resort parking lots! The property's prime location also offers easy access to 7 local restaurants, all within walking distance. Outdoor enthusiasts will especially love this cabin's location, as you can hike the many surrounding trails, bike the numerous paths, ski at the slopes, play tennis at the nearby center, and golf at the various golf courses in the area! With so much to see and do in the Beech Mountain area, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this spectacular vacation rental cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious back deck, 5-person hot tub, a gas grill, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, 3 TVs with Direct TV, wireless internet access, and more
- Marvel at nature's splendor right from the back deck and all around the beautiful property!
- Unbeatable location - 5 minutes walking distance from the ski slopes, within walking distance of numerous restaurants, and prime location for many outdoor activities, including fishing, hiking, and biking!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Queen-sized Futon and Queen-sized Bed in Loft can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $75 fee
- Events, parties or large gatherings allowed with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that bath towels are not provided at the property, so it is advised that you bring your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply