|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
At Reunion Resort, its destination: relaxation - the ideal escape for your family and friends to spend quality time in one of the most luxurious resorts ever, with top-of-the-line resort amenities for the entire family.
Choosing our Reunion Resort luxury townhouse gives you more lush living space for your vacation dollar. This spacious three bedroom home is over 1600 sq. feet and will make you feel at home during your stay. It comfortably sleeps 6 – 8 persons and it’s all yours for less than the price of a hotel room!
This new townhouse has a digital key-less entry and its own large game room with bar table/chairs, table tennis, billiards, air hockey, two soft dart boards and golf putting mat. Therefore, no need to carry keys or leave your home for plenty of fun for everyone. The beautiful view of the conservatory from the master bedroom patio is private and breathtaking.
It's a place for family and friends to relax, reconnect and celebrate. Check your email with the free use of our computer and high speed internet access. Play where the Pro’s play…numerous world championship golf courses are right around the corner. If shopping is your delight then you’re in luck…we're just minutes away from the best shopping centers and outlets that Orlando has to offer. Traffic, what traffic… we are located less than three miles from the Walt Disney World® . entrance. Don’t waste your time driving all over, relax and stay close.
Departure cleaning service is included in your reservation rate. No extra line item or surprise fees.
Security Deposit. Rates do not include accommodations tax. Minimum stay of 3 nights.
• Beautifully decorated, fully equipped game room - radio with iPhone/MP3/iPod input, bar table/chairs, table tennis, billiards, air hockey, table football, two soft dart boards, playing cards and golf putting mat (hours of fun for adults and kids)
• Stainless steel appliances and fully stocked kitchen
• Premium mattresses, comforters, pillows
- King-size bed in Master bedroom
- Twin beds in 2nd bedroom (can convert to King)
- Twin beds in 3rd bedroom (can convert to King)
- High loft inflatable full size bed available (push button comfort control)
• Each bedroom has large TV with DVD player
• Spacious bathrooms with hair dryer
• Executive master bedroom with sitting area, office and private patio
• Stay includes free use of large beach towels and computer
• Very close to community pool (short 15 second walk) • 2nd Stay Discount - we are the only townhouse that provides a customer loyalty program. Your next stay is 5% less if booked by Dec. 31st.
• Discount coupon books
• Departure cleaning fee already included in rates. No separate fee
Reunion Resort's 10 pool areas
1. Seven Eagles – Large swimming pool with bar and grille, 2 hot tubs, gym, arcade, pool table and ping pong
2. Center Court Ridge – Large pool, hot tub, next to playground and tennis courts
3. The Terraces Reunion Pool – Large lap pool with BBQ area and picnic area
4. Gathering Drive Pool in Homestead – Pool, hot tub and small kid's pool
5. Heritage Crossing Pool Number #1 – Pool with hot tub
6. Heritage Crossing Pool Number #2 - Pool with hot tub
7. Carriage Pointe Pool – Pool with hot tub
8. Villas at Reunion Square – Pool and small kids pool with golf views
9. Sandy Ridge Pool – Pool with hot tub and golf views
10. Eleven Roof Top Pool – On the eleventh floor of Reunion Grande. This pool is for adults only.
Resort Dining Options
Within the resort you will find many options ranging from grabbing a quick lunch to a glamorous dinner.
• Eleven – On the 11th floor of Reunion Grande - 7,000-square foot, glamorous, year-round indoor/outdoor lounge, roof top with pool offering stunning views, handcrafted cocktails and great music.
• Forte – World class menu includes fresh seafood and steaks, gourmet pasta dishes, and delicious pastas.
• Clubhouse Grill – Wide variety of traditional American breakfast, lunch and dinner menus
• The Cove – Caribbean inspired menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks and smoothies
• Longboards – Poolside pizza, salads and sandwiches are freshly made to order
• Grande Sushi – Sushi bar perfect for an afternoon snack or full meal
Reunion's Outdoor Activities
Florida’s year round sun and Reunion's postcard-perfect landscape setting offers a perfect combination of outdoor recreation.
• Biking - bring your own or rent a bicycle and explore the beauty surrounding Reunion Resort
• Fitness - Reunion Resort’s fitness center features state-of-the-art equipment
• Walking Trails - enjoy the fresh air and unique wildlife as you stroll, jog or bike
For the Kids / Teens
• Kids Crew - activities and a special getaway and for children ages 4-10. Additional fee applies.
• Arcade lounge for kids and teens to enjoy video games and more!
• 2 Community playgrounds - lets the kids burn off their excitement
• Four (4) computers with internet access (at Seven Eagles complex).
When my wife and I were growing up, neither of us visited Disney many times. The few times that we went, it was fun and some of the best vacations we ever experienced. Years later, we understood why: cost of tickets, food, entertainment and accommodations. It was very expensive for our parents. Our children are now at the age they enjoy the Disney parks and the entire family vacation experience. We wanted to create wonderful memories for our children, therefore, decided to look for a vacation home. Our desire was to find a home for all ages to enjoy.
After several months, and many visits we decided on the first-class Reunion Resort. We fell in love with the close proximity to Orlando's numerous amenities, bargain shopping/dining and the friendly people. It's just the perfect place for everyone. There was no question, we had to make this our home.
This is not your ordinary townhouse. We put only the best of amenities and decorations for your enjoyment. Nothing was spared.
Please let us know what we can do to help you plan your perfect getaway!!!!!
We stayed at here when my daughter played golf tournament at Reunion Resort Golf Club. It is right at 17th tee of Watson's course.
We were very excited to find a three bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo so close to Disney at such a remarkable price. It was so great that I hesitate to write a good review because now my best kept secret of where to stay will be out!!
When booking our stay we had the sense that it might be too good to be true. However, we were pleasantly surprised that it was perfect for our needs.
The owner was kind and generous to us. We had a medical emergency in the fall and had to cancel our booking at the last minute yet he did not charge us for cancelling but told us to reschedule for another time with no penalty.
We had debated about staying at a Disney property but we couldn't justify the price for what you get. It would cost more to stay in a hotel room then to stay here with three bedrooms, a game room, and a full kitchen! Plus with the 5 of us we would have needed two hotel rooms. It is hard enough keeping our active ten year old busy let alone keeping him quiet and busy in a small hotel room. Plus getting around Disney itself can take a long time. Last year it took over an hour to go from Magic Kingdom to a dinner show at the Wilderness Lodge using multiple buses. It was not fun! Using our own car to get around was fast and convenient and didn't require the time and effort that it takes to use the Disney transportation system.
The condo was clean and well maintained.
The pool is directly across the street and was virtually empty most days.
We have stayed at Reunion before and know that there are many houses, condos, and streets that can make it difficult and confusing to get around, but this house is right by the gate so it is easy and convenient to get in and out.
The only down side of staying here is if you plan on going other places in the Orlando area. It could be a bit far and traffic filled. We knew that on this trip we would be strictly doing "Disney" so it was perfect and there was no need to travel on Rt 4 which could be a traffic nightmare. I don't think it would stop us from staying here though; it would just require more planning.
WE HAD A WONDERFUL STAY IN THIS TOWNHOME. ONLY MINOR ISSUES, LIKE THE LIGHTING, SOME BULBS IN LAMPS WERE OUT. CONTACTED OWNER AND HE SAID HE WOULD FIX THAT ISSUE. I WOULD RECCOMEND STAYING HERE IT WAS VERY NICE AND CONVENIENT TO MANY MANY THINGS, INCLUDING THE DISNEY PARKS. HAD A GREAT STAY!
This property is exactly as the pictures show. The price was very reasonable and my kids loved the game room. We spent most of our time at theme Parks but the pools were a great bonus for the girls. We were literally steps from one of the many pools available to guest so that was great! We purchased extra supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels and garbage bags because we ran out or could not find any but it was no big deal. We spent a few days at the beach and due to room limit in our suitcase for the airplane we left behind some beach toys...hope someone else can enjoy during their stay. Would definitely recommend this property.
This condo was perfect for my family. I was beautiful inside and out. The resort was fabulous, I had no issues with the precise instructions. We were able to have access to ALL 10 pools in the resort. This was our BEST vacation so far. Thanks so much for the opportunity to stay at this resort, it was amazing. A++++++++++
Great home for the money, and great location, private and steps from large private pool.
We found the home to have absolutely everything you would need. Pride of ownership and attention to detail evident.
I would definitely recommend to anyone!!!!
Our family greatly enjoyed our 7 night stay at your beautiful townhome. The pictures are very accurate, as is the descriptions. The pool is literally across the street and is well kept with a nice hot tub (and rarely more than a few people!). Driving from the townhome to WDW, SeaWorld and local attractions & restaurants was very simple with minimal traffic (even tho' it was Spring Break). I felt very safe and at home. We travelled with 2 teenage daughters and my father-in-law (plenty of room for all of us to spread out). Would most definetly stay here again and recommend to family and friends!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.