About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms (Sleeps 7, but 8 if it's a child)
Your picture perfect beach house just 1.5 blocks from beautiful Redondo Beach. Start your morning with a stroll to the beach as you will enjoy views from Palos Verdes to Malibu or steps away to the Redondo Pier.
The entire house has been remodeled with beautiful furniture and furnishings for a luxurious family vacation, business trip or a romantic get-away as the pictures speaks for themselves. All new furniture and amenities.
There are three bedrooms w/ one of them being a pass through. Two of the bedrooms offer queen beds, third bedroom has a twin, full and trundle bed. Living room has a 50” flat screen HDTV w/ DVD player and XBox and Wii for the kids. All three bedrooms have HDTV w/ FIOS, DVD players and access to free movies on Netflix. Third bedroom has a desk w/ new PC computer offering internet access and MS suite for those who need to work as well as a color printer (to print boarding passes and such). Master bedroom has a beautiful travertine shower enclosure and hallway bathroom has a stunning shower and tub.
This home has ALL the amenities you could need in a home, includes:
* computer and color printer/scanner/copier
* fast wireless internet access
* ALL movie channels plus Netflix movies
* fully equipped kitchen w/ everything you need such as All-Clad cookware, dish/glass/bakeware, crockpot, panini, toaster, blender, Vitamix blender, juicer, mixer, Jura Capresso coffee/expresso machine, regular coffee maker as well as a Keurig single cup coffee maker and french press if you prefer that instead....
* toiletries include: shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, mouthwash, toothpaste, floss, hair dryer, iron, clothes steamer, first aid, cotton/Q-tip, nail clippers...
* refrig, gas range, microwave, dishwasher
* New LG washer/dryer
* plush quality linens and towels
* New Weber BBQ Grill
* four beach chairs, (4) beach mats, (8) beach towels, rolling cooler, backpack cooler, umbrella
* 4 different size bodyboards and one long board
* 8 adult beach cruisers w/ helmets & bike locks
* 4 children's bicycles w/ helmets & bike locks
* 2 different types of scooters, 1 skateboard & a razor ripstik
* plenty of board games for adults and kids
* PlayStation w/ wireless remotes & games
* xbox kinnect w/ wireless remotes and lots of games
* wii w/ 3 remotes and lots of games & skylanders
* available upon request if you have infants: Pack 'n Play, stroller, high chair, swing (normally not on the premises)
* beach toys and beach bags to carry your supplies
* roast marshmallows at the fire pit
* fountain in the backyard
* central air/heat with ceiling fan in each bedroom & living room
* universal charging station for your iPad, tablet, iPhone or any smart phones.
* portable wireless bluetooth speakers to use on the beach as well as a waterproof wireless speakers for smartphones, MP3, iPod, shuffle...
* plenty of parking
* unlimited calls to anywhere in the US including Canada
* walk to restaurants
* walk to Smart & Final, liquor store, CVS, market, bank, shops, pier...
* Farmers market steps away on Thursdays 7am-2pm
* 15mins to LAX, 7 mins to Hermosa Beach, 12mins to Manhattan Beach or Rolling Hills
* 40-45mins to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm or Hollywood
* 15-20mins to Palos Verdes for golf courses (Terranea Resort Golf Course, Trump National Gulf Course, Los Verdes Golf Course)
* You can be at the beach surfing, playing volleyball or sunbathing and then be skiing or snowboarding the next day!
* Famous places nearby to visit (ALL w/in 60mins. or less): Hollywood Boulevard, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Sunset Strip, Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue, Venice Beach, LA Zoo, Long Beach Aquarium, Disneyland, California Adventure, Knott’s Berry Farm, Soak City, Universal Studios, Pasadena, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Angels Stadium, The Queen Mary, Catalina Island, Various Museums (The Getty Center, LA County Museum of Art, Hollywood Museum, Museum of Tolerance, La Brea Tar Pits, Grammy Museum, California Science Center), Ice Skating Rinks, Horseback Riding Stables, Golf Courses….
* Local mountains are 2-3 hours away... Big Bear, Bear Summit, Snow Valley are great for families.
What are you waiting for?
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
Remodeled by interior designer in August of 2012 and always thinking of how to make the property current and better than it already is as it's all about the details in making it perfect for travelers.
Bic purchased this House in 2012
Why Bic chose South Redondo
This property is better than staying at a five-star hotel! It has everything you could possibly want, need and more! Catering to both adults and children of all ages! So all you have to do is show up with your luggage of clothes because everything is there for you! Your ideal home away from home. We love things plush, everything thought of for us when we go on vacation which makes us feel blessed to have picked the right vacation stay. So we operate with this philosophy in mind, 'do unto others as you would do to thyself.'
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Terrific home and a perfect location
A wonderful house; very clean and comfortable. Perfect for our family of four and terrific amenities. Bic could not be more responsive and helpful; I would strongly recommend this house and hope to be able to stay there again in the future!
Had a wonderful experience, the house is amazing.
We had a wonderful experience, the house is amazing! Bic was very generous with all the amenidities the house has to offer. We will definitely be back soon. Thanks again for the memories, see you soon!
Perfect location, great space
We had a lovely time during our stay at Redondo Beach. We were in town for a wedding nearby, and we loved being only 2 blocks away from a nice park, the beach, and the bike/walking path. Everything you can imagine is stocked in the house including beach supplies, bikes, helmets, and cooking/cleaning items. The neighborhood was quiet, and the parking easy. The beds were comfortable and bathrooms well updated and clean. The kids loved sleeping on the bunk beds.
Bic responded quickly when I mentioned that a bike had a flat tire. She is wonderful!
If we should visit the area in the future, we wouldn't hesitate to book with Bic again!
Prime location ! Beautiful beach house !
It’s true , you have everything you need to feel at home . Our family had a wonderful stay and Bic has thought of every detail. We walked to the beach and enjoyed every minute of our stay . You can tell that Bic makes luxury a priority for her guests ! I enjoyed cooking on the professional stove and using all the quality pots and pans . We also loved all the bedding and pillows . We definitely would love to return very soon ! Thank you Bic !!
Beautifully remodeled and decorated. Very cozy and friendly. Absolutely every amenity you can imagine, especially for the kids! They will want for nothing, From surf board to skate boards. All the beach gear you need, and nice stuff at that. Would happily return.
Also, importantly, the owner Bic, is unbelievably responsive. I've traveled the world for decades, and stayed in every manor of accommodation you can imagine, and she is in the top two along with Ritz Carlton in terms of responsiveness and helpfulness
Wow, this truly warms my heart. Thank you for such a nice review. We truly strive to please our renters and make it a great experience for everyone in your group. Deeply appreciate you choosing Pearl and taking the time to write a review! Wishing you and yours all the best and we hope to see you back in the near future. Many thanks!
Great property with every possible amenity
Looking at the reviews for the property I was a bit curious to see why people raved about this rental. Now that I've been, I can say that they are all spot on. This was a great experience from before my arrival until departure. Bic was very responsive and made sure we had what we needed. The house was quite comfortable and does have so many amenities that we didn't have the chance to even try them all out. It is an easy stroll to the beach and with all the gear positioned right by the front door, we were fully equipped for a comfortable beach experience. The facilities were immaculate and had very modern furnishings along with every appliance you can imagine. Coupled with the great service, this was definitely one of the best rental experiences I've had.
Aaww, bless your heart. Thank you for such a lovely review. So glad you had a wonderful time as we strive to make it a great experience for all. Deeply appreciate you choosing Pearl and taking the time to write a review! All the best to you and we hope to see you back in the near future.
Keywords: Casa, Casita, Home, Rental, Apartment, Flat, Villa, Hotel, Huis, Appartement, Huis, Huur, Dum, Byt, Domov, Pronájem, Hus, Lejlighed, Hjem, Leje, Maison, Appartement, Maison, Location, Haus, Wohnung, Haus, Miete, Ház, Lakás, Otthon, Kölcsönzés, Teach, Árasán, Sa Bhaile, Cíos, Óstán, House, Appartamento, Una Casa, Affitto, Namai, Butai, Namai, Nuoma, Aikštele, Hiša, Stanovanje, Dom, Najem, Ev, Daire, Ev, Kira, Otel
Additional information about rental rates
Payments are broken into two to three installments. NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED. Only cashier's check, money order, or persona check as methods of payments. If booking far in advance (8mos.+) than it will be $500 deposit to hold a 1st payment, 2nd payment is 50% of the balance due 2 months prior to check-in date, and 3rd/last payment is remaining balance due 1 month prior to check-in date. If reserving within 8mos or less, than 50% due upon reserving and the balance due 1 month prior to check-in.