Smack dab in the middle of the Catskills, this inviting 3-bedroom 2-bathroom cabin is the perfect place for up to 8 people to enjoy New York's Southeastern mountains. 5 Minutes from Hunter Mountain and Windham Mountain, this fully-furnished cabin boasts an unbeatable location and provides the ultimate refuge from the stresses of everyday life.
This secluded vacation home gives new meaning to the word mountain retreat! You'll feel a million miles away from the hustle and hustle of the big city at this marvelous cabin, featuring enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests throughout 1,400 square feet of nicely appointed living space. This home is perfect for writers who want a quiet thinking retreat, artists who want to be inspired by Mother Nature or families looking to create memorable times. Everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay is provided, including a washer, dryer, personalized heat in each room, a fireplace on each floor, multiple TVs with cable, and wireless internet access.
The home's wooden exterior perfectly epitomizes traditional Catskills-style architecture, while pleasant decor gives the interior a wonderfully inviting atmosphere for your vacation. Preparing home-cooked meals will be easy in the home's newly remodeled kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances, granite counters and knotty pine floors throughout. If you prefer a meal al fresco, grill up some local produce on the wraparound deck to enjoy while relaxing in the outdoor seating area. Snuggle up on the comfortable couch in the home's living room under the glow of the skylight, and watch a movie on the flatscreen TV. Look forward to unwinding outside on the home's massive wraparound deck, where you can take in breathtaking views of the surrounding forest and mountainous landscape - there is no shortage of incredible scenery to enjoy here! After the sun goes down, gather with your loved ones around the outdoor fire pit for an evening of storytelling and s'mores. At the end of a long day, a good night's sleep is in store in one of the home's 3 comfortable bedrooms or on the additional king on the first floor.
Perhaps one of the best parts of this property is its phenomenal location! You will have access to activities for everyone year round. In the winter, you will love snowboarding, skiing, and snowmobiling. In the warmer months, there is plenty of, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing, horseback riding, fairs, shopping and antiquing. When you stay at this cabin, you will be just 5 minutes from Hunter Mountain and Windham Mountain. A short 10-minute drive away, the town of Jewett is a quaint, walkable area that will leave you utterly charmed. Pick up some food or stop into one of the locally owned shops to get a taste of the simple mountain life! Give yourself a well-deserved escape from the real world and unwind in this Jewett cabin!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wraparound deck, fire pit, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit washer and dryer, 2 wood-burning fireplaces (wood not provided), personalized heat in each room and much more
- Very private setting within the forests of the Catskills, with many beautiful trees, offering fabulous views overlooking the mountainous landscape
- Great for families, friends, writers who want a quiet thinking retreat or artists who want to be inspired by nature
- Within 10 minutes of golf courses, ski resorts, lakes for boating, farmers markets, state forests, state parks, a variety of outdoor recreational activities and numerous other must-see attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Full-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized bed
- A King-sized Bed in the den can sleep 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Strict Maximum Occupancy - The number of guests listed in your reservation must reflect the number of guests at the property. Strict 8 person maximum occupancy - please reach out to the the guest contact for approval of day time guests
- If the check out instructions are not completed at the time of departure, you may be subject to a fine of $500
- Must be at least 25 years old to book, strictly enforced
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve