Gather your loved ones and pack your bags for a relaxing Flagstaff retreat when you book this cozy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental townhome, which comfortably sleeps 6. Nestled within a stunning mountain paradise, at an elevation of 7,000 feet, right across the street from a public golf course, this townhome promises a revitalizing getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed with 5-inch Memory Foam Mattress
The moment you drive up to this splendid property, surrounded by towering trees amidst a mountain setting, the stresses and worries of your everyday life will float away into the fresh air and picturesque scenery. Inside, the fully remodeled home boasts 900 square feet of wonderfully-appointed living space, featuring bamboo flooring, an open floor plan, rustic, modern decor, and large windows allowing the sun to illuminate each room. The open floor plan allows you to kick back and relax beside the cozy gas fireplace in the living area while chatting with the chef of the group in the fully equipped kitchen, which includes stainless steel appliances, marble countertops, and a double basin farm sink, enabling you to cook delicious home-cooked meals. Each of the comfortable bedrooms includes a queen-sized bed, guaranteeing great nights of sleep, while the sofa in the living room can also transform into a queen-sized bed with a memory foam mattress to accommodate 2 extra guests.
Waking up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the private deck overlooking the surrounding natural scenery, you'll look forward to every morning at this mountain abode. Spend those beautiful Arizona days exploring the area, from the golf course right across the street to historic downtown Flagstaff. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the many local restaurants or cook up your own masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen! End your evenings by relishing the surrounding nightlife before retreating to your cozy townhome to cuddle beside the gas fireplace into the late hours of the night.
Situated next to a public golf course, a restaurant, and a bar surrounded by breathtaking mountain views, nothing can beat this home's fantastic location! Along with the golf course across the street, there is also a par 3 course and driving range on the other side of the home. Drive 10 minutes to historic downtown Flagstaff to try the tasty food of local restaurants and explore unique shops or check out the famous Lowell Observatory to learn all about astronomy. Outdoor enthusiasts will be happy to hike the many trails in the surrounding areas or even take a day trip to the Grand Canyon, where you'll marvel at nature's beauty all day long. During the winter months, be sure to make the 15 to 30-minute drive to Snowbowl Ski Resort or the Nordic Center for world-class skiing! No matter when you visit or how you choose to spend your time in and around the Flagstaff area, you're bound to make lasting memories while staying at this splendid vacation rental townhome!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 55-inch Ultra Smart TV, wireless internet access, ceiling fans in every room, gas furnace, propane grill (guests most supply the propane), and much more
- Fantastic location, right across the street from a public golf course, a restaurant, and a bar!
- 10 minutes from historic downtown Flagstaff, the Lowell Observatory, hiking trails, as well as a short drive away from the Snowbowl Ski Resort, The Nordic Center, Twin Arrows Casino, and many other popular attractions!
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee (maximum 1 pet allowed, all additional pets require homeowner approval)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the townhome is about 40 steps from the parking lot
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in