Gather your loved ones for the ultimate Anderson escape when you book this 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom vacation rental house for 14 with an apartment above the garage. Situated on the shores of stunning Lake Hartwell, this home has a private dock, spacious deck, and unrivaled multi-generation accessibility promising a revitalizing retreat for all! When you're not on the water, explore Sadlers Creek State Park, the Anderson County Museum or indulge in a tasting at Palmetto Distillery.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5 (Apartment): King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at the the2-acre property on the shores of the Lake Hartwell. Cross over the footbridge to the front door of the quiet, remote home, and feel your stresses and worries float away into the picturesque scenery.
Step into the main house featuring a two-story, floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace in the great room! The interior is designed with wide doors, low barriers, grab bars in the master bathroom toilet, comfort-height toilets and an elevator, making it suitable for multi-generational gatherings or others with restricted mobility.
Open the 18-foot wide glass wall and step out to the screened-in deck to look out at the lush landscape that is currently in the process of being restored with tall, native prairie grass to promote indigenous wildlife and enhance your outdoor experience. Walk down to the private dock where you can swim, fish, and park your boat for endless days on the water.
In the game room, you'll find a pool table that doubles as a ping-pong table for friendly competition. There's also a bar space to prepare fun snacks! A new 12-foot shuffleboard table can be found in the separate apartment above the garage along with plush furnishings and a bar area with a microwave and small refrigerator!
Start your days at this lakefront paradise in the sunroom, sipping a freshly-brewed cup of joe from the pod coffee maker before heading down to the lake to try your luck at fishing off the dock. Spend those sunny South Carolina days out on the lake, choosing between floating along in your own boat or swimming and kayaking out into the sparkling waters.
Prepare your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances! Sit down to enjoy your meal at the 12-person dining table, or pull up a chair at the eat-in breakfast bar which offers seating for 4.
End the day out on the deck stargazing around the sleek gas fireplace. When you're ready to sleep, take your pick of the well-appointed bedrooms to rest your head. The master bedroom features a king bed, gas fireplace, deck access, and en-suite bathroom featuring 10 shower heads controlled by a programmable LCD panel for the perfect, all-direction surround shower.
Along with its amazing interior amenities, nothing can beat this home's fantastic location! With 56,000 acre Lake Hartwell right in your backyard, you'll be constantly entertained with recreational water activities, from boating and fishing to kayaking and water skiing.
Launch your boat at the public ramp just 5 minutes away in Sadlers Creek State Park. There are also 3 marinas on the lake with fuel service and a variety of restaurants to suit all tastes ranging from informal burger stands to Asian fusion.
While the home itself is nestled into its own private property, you'll still find it extremely easy to drive to many nearby shops and golf courses, as well as music venues and other art performances.
Outdoor enthusiasts will especially love how close the property is to the hills of Georgia, where there are numerous hiking trails, mountain biking paths, and winding mountain roads that show off nature's beauty.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 indoor gas fireplaces, 1 outdoor gas fireplace, a gas grill, 65-inch HDR TV with built-in Chromecast connected to a 4K UHD BluRay Player, Uverse subscription and media streaming device, free WiFi, whole-house audio system with auxiliary input, outdoor shower, pack 'n' play, central vacuum, a game room with a pool table and table tennis, 12-foot shuffleboard table,wide doors, low barriers, grab bars in the master bathroom toilet, comfort-height toilets, an elevator, private dock, 24-foot covered boat slip, water toys, swim platform, swim ladder, and more
- Additional kitchen amenities include a double oven, griddle and 6 burners, extra large refrigerator, Kitchen Aid mixer, 6 Quart slow cooker, electric corkscrew, electric tea kettle, espresso maker, and waffle iron
- Fantastic Anderson location - Close to 2 marinas on the lake, local restaurants, shopping, golf courses, hiking trails, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~56 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Owner requires a copy of valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation before arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply