Gather your loved ones for the ultimate Anderson escape when you book this 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom house and apartment that comfortably sleeps up to 14. Situated on the shores of stunning Lake Hartwell with a private dock, spacious deck, and unrivaled multi-generation accessibility, this brand new home promises a revitalizing retreat for all!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5 (Apartment): King Bed | Living Area: Queen Pullout Bed
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at the property, encompassing 2 acres of woodland right on the shores of the beautiful 56,000-acre Lake Hartwell. Once you cross over the footbridge to the front door of the quiet, remote home, all of the stresses and worries of your everyday life will float away into the picturesque scenery.
Split into 2 separate buildings, this massive property is comprised of a 4,000 square foot home with 4 bedrooms and 4 full baths, and a separate garage that features a second-story carriage house apartment. The separate apartment encompasses 1,000 square feet with a bedroom, a full bath, and a bar area with a microwave and small refrigerator.
When you step into the main property, you'll be greeted by a two-story, floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and a disappearing 18-foot wide glass wall in the Great Room, allowing you to enjoy the incredible views and revel in the peaceful majesty of the lake!
The 2-story screened-in porch connected to the glass wall provides a whole other space to relax and enjoy the outdoor air, as you can open the glass wall to bring in the cool, fresh breezes.
Constructed in 2016, this 2-story home not only features the latest technologies and modern finishes, but it is also designed with wide doors, low barriers, grab bars in the master bathroom toilet, comfort-height toilets and an elevator, making it suitable for multi-generational gatherings or others with restricted mobility. The spectacular conveniences continue with the master shower, featuring 10 shower heads controlled by a programmable LCD panel for the perfect, all-direction surround shower.
Along with the comfortable furnishings, the home also features splendid amenities! In the game room, you'll find a pool table that doubles as a ping-pong table for friendly competition. There's also a bar space to prepare fun snacks when you need to refuel! The new 12-foot shuffle board table is located in the upstairs garage/carriage house apartment!
Head outside to the large deck and outdoor patio area for a break, which provides a gas grill for cookouts and plenty of space to relax in the fresh air.
Last but certainly not least, behind the impressive home you'll find one of the main attractions - the lake - where you'll spend hours fishing off the private dock or swimming in the cool waters.
Start your days at this lakefront paradise in the sunroom, sipping a freshly-brewed cup of joe from the pod coffee maker before heading down to the lake to try your luck at fishing off the dock. Spend those sunny South Carolina days out on the lake, choosing between floating along in your own boat or swimming and kayaking out into the sparkling waters.
For lunch or dinner, head to one of the marinas to dine out at one of the local restaurants, or prepare your own delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen! Sit down to enjoy your meal at the 12-person dining table, or pull up a chair to the eat-in breakfast bar in the kitchen, which offers seating for 4.
End those warm evenings out on the deck stargazing around the sleek gas fireplace, while saving the chillier nights for cuddling up by the stone fireplace in the great room, talking with your loved ones into the late hours of the night.
Along with its amazing interior amenities, nothing can beat this home's fantastic location! With 56,000 acre Lake Hartwell right in your back yard, you'll be constantly entertained with recreational water activities, from boating and fishing to kayaking and water skiing.
There are also 3 marinas on the lake with fuel service and a variety of restaurants to suit all tastes ranging from informal burger stands to Asian fusion.
While the home itself is nestled into its own private property, you'll still find it extremely easy to drive to many nearby shops and golf courses, as well as music venues and other art performances.
Outdoor enthusiasts will especially love how close the property is to the hills of Georgia, where there are numerous hiking trails, mountain biking paths, and winding mountain roads that show off nature's beauty.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with double oven, griddle and 6 burners, extra large refrigerator, Kitchen Aid mixer, 6 Quart slow cooker, electric corkscrew, electric tea kettle, espresso maker, and waffle iron
- 2 indoor gas fireplaces, 1 outdoor gas fireplace on the deck, a gas grill, 65-inch HDR TV with built-in Chromecast connected to a 4K UHD BluRay Player, Uverse subscription and media streaming device, whole-house audio system with auxiliary input, outdoor shower, Pack 'N Play, central vacuum, a game room with a pool table and table tennis, 12-foot shuffleboard table, and much more
- Top-notch technology made suitable for those with restricted mobility, including wide doors, low barriers, grab bars in the master bathroom toilet, comfort-height toilets, an elevator, and a master bath shower with 10 shower heads controlled by a programmable LCD panel for surround shower!
- Enjoy views right from the sunroom and spacious deck and take advantage of the lakefront amenities, such as the covered, 24-foot boat slip to dock your water toys, a swim platform and a swim ladder!
- A public boat ramp is just a 5-minute drive away in Sadler's Creek State Park.
- Fantastic location - Close to 2 marinas on the lake, local restaurants, shopping venues, golf courses, hiking trails, and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Owner requires a copy of valid photo ID matching the name on the reservation before arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply