Put yourself in a Golden State of mind when staying at this gorgeous 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Borrego Springs townhouse! Newly remodeled and complete with modern amenities, this property provides up to 4 guests with all of the amenities of home, plus resort features including a community pool and more. In addition, this vacation rental's serene setting and ideal location close to numerous attractions are bound to fulfill your California dreams!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Nestled on a quiet cul de sac within the gorgeous Santa Rosa Community of Rams Hill Golf Resort, this immaculate townhome offers 1,512 square feet of finely appointed living space. Built from an architectural modern design with high ceilings and redesigned floors, the interior features phenomenal amenities in each room.
Unwind in the cozy living room at end of a busy day, while the chef whips up scrumptious home-cooked delicacies in the extensively remodeled fully equipped kitchen. Additionally, you'll find all of the necessary comforts of home provided in the home, including central air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, and wireless internet access.
Jumpstart your day with a refreshing cup of coffee as you peek out the floor-to-ceiling windows upon calming views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Make your way to the renovated private terrace to catch up on your reading - listening to the tropical palm trees sway in the warm breeze.
Challenge your companions to an action-packed game of tennis on the resort-style courts. Afterward, conquer the California heat by making a splash in the community pool! When it's time to chow down on some grub, prepare a tasty entree on the gas grill to enjoy al fresco back on the terrace. Before turning in, curl up by the living room's wood-burning fireplace for a relaxing way to end the evening.
From the property's magnetic location in the scenic and isolated community of Borrego Springs, an abundance of area attractions and activities are within your grasp!
Improve your golf swing at the pristine Rams Hill Golf Course, a Tom Fazio designed course, offering panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and desert.
For hiking, head to Anza Borrego Desert State Park, the largest state park in California - comprising over 600,000 acres of dazzling land for you to explore from the local visitor's center! The spectacular desert draws visitors from around the world to witness the expansive blooming of wildflowers that cover the valley along the outskirts of town.
Also, Borrego Springs is a designated dark sky community, offering awe-inspiring star gazing each night of the year. Regardless of how you decide to spend your time here, this marvelous Borrego Springs vacation rental townhome is perfect for any California occasion!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen TVs, streaming service through Roku, free WiFi, central air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, gas grill, community pool, private furnished terrace, 1 garage parking spot, optional cleaning service with additional $75 fee for 2 week stays or more
- Desirable, Borrego Springs private location in Rams Hill Golf Resort community! Enjoy direct access to golf, hiking, sightseeing, restaurants, and shopping!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Diego International Airport - 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 (~ 89 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 fee (Maximum 1 pet allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- Well-trained pets only
- Call our reservations team for monthly inquiries
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Please note that ID is required at the time of booking
- Additional fees and taxes may apply