* Please note that there is construction taking place near the property until fall 2019; if you book during that time there may be noise during your stay *
Experience the best of Dennis when you book this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home that comfortably sleeps 6! The moment you arrive at the secluded getaway, you'll feel all of the stress from your busy life slip away. With a private deck and easy access to the beach, this centrally-located home promises a revitalizing retreat!
While the exterior of the home features natural scenery, the interior boasts 1,600 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space with lovely decor, multiple windows, and comfy, elegant furnishings throughout. When you step into the stately front door, the cozy couches in the living area invite you to sit back and relax, while the appliances in the fully-equipped kitchen motivate the master chef of the group to show off their cooking skills. Up a tight spiral staircase on the third level is the loft, which features a queen-sized bed.
Just as the interior of the home provides plenty of space for relaxation, the exterior of the home features a fourth acre of vibrant grass and green trees, as well as a spacious backyard deck with a dining table that can comfortably seat up to 10 people, so the entire group can enjoy their meals in the fresh air! The backyard also has an outdoor shower, so you can wash off before coming inside to relax, and a hammock along the tree line, where you'll spend many tranquil hours laying back and reading a book.
Start your mornings in Dennis the right way, as you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the spacious deck, and then walk down to the nearby beach to walk along the pristine shores. Spend your days on the beach, basking in the sun and jumping in the refreshing waves. For lunch or dinner, dine at one of the local restaurants or have a cookout right at the house, using the grill on the deck to enjoy a delicious meal outside! End your evenings by gathering the group to walk on the cooled sands of the beach, catching the sunset before retreating home to your cozy beds.
Although this home is nestled in a quiet wooded area, it's close to many local attractions!
Behind the home, there is a trail that leads to Seaside Avenue, which will bring you to Howes and Corporation Beach just a half mile away, so you're sure to have many relaxing beach days during your stay.
Other attractions near this centrally-located home are Scargo Lake, .5 miles away, where you can partake in many water activities, and .8 miles away is Dennis Village, where you'll enjoy the many wonderful shops and restaurants, like the Harvest Gallery Wine Bar and Sapori D'Italia.
While you're in the area, be sure to make the drive to Wellfleet for more beautiful beaches, or take a 40-45 minute road trip to Provincetown, a unique town with numerous galleries, restaurants, and nightclubs!
However you choose to spend your time in and around the Dennis area, you're sure to make lasting memories while staying at this beautiful vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious private deck with patio furniture, a gas grill, a basement with a lounge corner and playroom, cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, pet-friendly, free WiFi, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and much more
- Fantastic Dennis location - Just .5 miles from Howes and Corporation Beach and Scargo Lake, .8 miles from Dennis Village, and a short drive to Wellfleet, Provincetown, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Boston Logan International Airport - 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128, (~81 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is construction taking place near the property until fall 2019; if you book during that time there may be noise during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in