A sunny and bright peaceful corner unit in a very private setting located on the first floor. Includes a back yard, a deck where sun rises with expansive view overlooking fairway, surrounded by a tree lined boundary on the end for privacy. The front entry greets the sunset through the woods across the way. All newly furnished in 2013 with fresh paint and new Pergo flooring, refrigerator, washer & Dryer. Close proximity to pool, fitness club, Cape Cod Rail Trail.
This is a new and improved location for our condo rental. The previous 3 years we where located in Fletcher Village. We sold out each season. We simply needed a larger home for our guests. We had 15 Reviews over the 3 years at Fletcher with 15 "5 Star" Ratings. This new property includes:
- A comfortable living room with leather sofa and love seat, electric fireplace for added ambiance, 50” flat screen TV, a ductless cooling and heating system for quiet, cozy, comfort. The pullout sofa accommodates two additional people.
- The master bedroom set includes a Queen size bed, two dressers, a 40” flat screen TV, a large closet for storage.
- The guest bedroom has two new twin beds, a dresser, and a 30" flat screen TV
- A new Kitchen dining set provides the comfort of home while enjoy a fully equipped kitchen.
- Two bathrooms with newly installed sinks, counter tops,and toilets
Sports membership available for a fee, includes several pools, fitness, tennis, access to Blueberry Pond,kids activities and social events.
A 1/4 mile away is indoor and an outdoor swimming pool complex, hot tub, sauna, and tennis courts. Basketball, Volleyball. There is a second outdoor pool including the Shark Bah, 1/2 mile from the condo. Biking, Kayaking, Upright Paddle Boarding are also available on site 1/2 mile from condo. Resort Shuttle Service is included. It is about 1 mile to closest Beach.
Our condo is ideally suited for day trips to Provincetown, Chatham, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket and the national seashore beaches or you may choose to relax at one of the resorts outdoor pools. Nearby you will have access to golfing, beaches, fishing, whale watching, restaurants, and the art galleries and antiques shops along historic 6A. Bring your own bike or rent one at the resort. Bike from the condo onto Cape Cod bike trail to Nickerson State Park, and the Orleans shops. Lots of family attractions nearby.
Sponsored Guest Fees apply for Pool Passes and Tennis. 2 adult beach chairs available.