About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
NO TRUCKS OR MOTORCYCLES ALLOWED IN COMMUNITY
PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE: We rent only to responsible guests who want the best of Palm Beach in a quiet, quality environment. Accordingly, we do ask our guests to provide a description of themselves and their party in terms of age, profession and backgrounds.
New designer furniture replaced December 2015 throughout entire apartment
This unit has everything you need. It is luxurious and everything works!
Executive retreat golf villa at world famous PGA National Resort. Conveniently located on the ground floor, this newly renovated 2 bedroom 2 bath condo end unit features the best of everything and is suited for those with the most discriminating taste. Featuring an updated and open floor plan, this spacious layout is perfect for both entertaining and relaxing. Perfectly appointed, the villa features:
• Large, open floor plan
• New floors throughout the entire apartment
• Master bedroom with king sized bed
• En-suite master bath features double sink, walk-in closet and large shower
• Guest bedroom with king bed , sitting area and work station complete with 55” flat screen tv.
• Guest bath located ensuite with guest bedroom and features tub and shower
• Living room with luxurious leather furniture and 55” flat screen tv
• Fully equipped with luxurious linens and towels
• Kitchen opens graciously to the dining room with breakfast bar, brand new state-of-the art stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven and microwave.
• Brand new washer and dryer in unit
• High speed wireless internet and cable TV provided
• Discriminating art work through out the unit
• Large l-shaped screened in porch surrounded by swaying palms, Florida pine trees, and vistas of the nearby golf course also features outdoor table and four chairs
• Large windows and glass doors throughout the entire unit provide plenty of natural light and the feeling of outdoor Florida living
• Ample parking
PGA National enhanced by quiet waterways and manicured fairways.
Privacy with carefree living. A large recreational area, pool &
pavilion, close to villa. Atlantic Ocean only 10 minutes away. Palm
Beaches offers polo museums, cultural events and entertainment,
performing arts from ballet, opera, stage shows. Suburb shopping
mall anchored by fine speciality shops. Your neighborhood retail
center for PGA residents/renters.
The Best of Palm Beach Dining at Your Doorstep
It doesn’t always follow that resort dining rises to the caliber of “destination dining” – particularly when the destination is Palm Beach. Not so at PGA National Resort & Spa: Our signature Ironwood Steak & Seafood is just one of two Palm Beach restaurants to earn the Wine Spectator 2012 Award of Excellence (wait until you see the wine list), and our iBar hosts one of the area’s consummate happy hours – you’ll understand when you sample our culinary creations, sip on your favorite martini or get wrapped up in the live music and social events.
Truth be told, all nine of PGA National Resort’s culinary concepts rank among the best Palm Beach Gardens restaurants.
Whatever you’re craving, you’ll immediately discern: When it comes to Palm Beach dining, PGA National Resort & Spa leads with impeccable quality and variety tailored to your desires and our one-of-a-kind settings. Ready for your taste?
THE SPA AT PGA NATIONAL
The moment you arrive at The Spa at PGA National, slip into your robe and slippers, you will feel yourself relax instantly.
PGA NATIONAL LUXURY CONDOS
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Nice, clean & comfortable
Overall the condo was a nice place to stay. Quiet area and comfortable furnishings. The rate
could have been a little better though.
Ok place to rent
The place was fine but nothing special. The beds were comfortable, the community was safe, and the pool was nice. However, there was no golf course view and the water view was just an algae filled pond. The master bathroom was also dated and had a musty smell. There were also some missing vertical blinds which didn't provide a lot of privacy.
Condo was in good location and modernized and well kept up. Complex in good location need GPS to locate unite. Wifi difficult access but works.
Would recommend and consider staying again.
5 Star Review
This was a pleasant place to stay because the owner really runs the apartment professionally and it looks just as good in person as the pictures. We have 0 complaints
November in PGA
We found many great restaurants in the area to this apartment and the community is great. The owner said in the advert he just renovated the apartment and it is true, everything looked brand new!
newly renovated pga apartment
This place was great!!! My family and I were amazed how little we paid for such an amazing apartment in Palm Beach County. This place is managed completely professional.