Gather your loved ones for a peaceful Gould City getaway when you book this charming 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin, which comfortably sleeps 8! With a scenic view from the shores of Lake Milakokia and a convenient location near trails for snowmobiling, this secluded home guarantees a rejuvenating lake escape in the summer and an adventure-filled home base in the winter!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds, Pullout Bed
The moment you arrive at this lovely lakefront cabin, poised atop a plot of vibrant, green grass, you'll feel your stresses and worries melt away into the surrounding natural scenery. Boasting 1,300 square feet of well-appointed living space, the home features beautiful notty pine walls, comfy furniture, and windows that allow the sun to illuminate each room.
You'll have everything you need to call this cabin your temporary home, from the cozy living area, with its TV and a VHS player, to the fully equipped kitchen that encourages the chef of the group to show off their master cooking skills.
While the master bedroom has its own private area downstairs, the upstairs features a very open floor plan with 2 sleeping areas on each side, separated by the stairway and a bathroom.
Outside the home, you'll likely spend most of your time on the private dock, taking in the fresh air and enjoying the numerous water activities available for you, like canoeing and fishing! You'll love spending your vacation mornings sipping a freshly-brewed cup of coffee by the water, overlooking the beautiful lake. Spend your days out on the water, using the canoe, paddle boat, or rowboat, which are all available for guest use!
For dinner, cook up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen or check out one of the local restaurants. End your evenings out in the yard, gazing up at the sparkling stars overhead before retreating to your rooms for a good night's sleep.
While you could surely spend your entire vacation out on the lake, you'll still definitely want to check out the local attractions near this ideally-located home! During the winter months, snowmobilers will love that this home is nearby the many snowmobiling trails of the UP. If you prefer to stay by the water, go ice fishing on the lake!
Take your opportunity to explore the entire Upper Peninsula, where you'll find all sorts of natural treasures, including beautiful beaches and the coastline to Mackinac Island, as well as sand dunes, cliffs, Tahquamenon Falls, and national forests. Additionally, you’ll find several nature areas nearby to go hunting for deer and birds - a great pastime in the fall!
Try the many great restaurants and enjoy the live music in the city of Curtis or, if you're feeling more adventurous, go motorcycling on the various trails in the area! Golfers will be excited to practice their swing at any of the area golf courses, while everyone in your travel party will love taking the ferry to Fort Michimilimac, where you'll marvel at the amazing historic sites.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a 2-person canoe, paddle boat, rowboat (guests may supply motor for rowboat if desired), TV with VHS player, and much more
- Fantastic location - Not only is this home right on the lake, but it is close to other local attractions, including Mackinac Island, Tahquamenon Falls, national forests, hiking trails, and more!
- Conveniently near many fantastic snowmobiles trail, a perfect winter retreat for adventurers!
- Nearest Airport: Chippewa County International Airport - 5315 W Airport Dr, Kincheloe, MI 49788, (~88.5 miles away)
- Please note that the dock is not available during the winter (October 1st, 2017 - May 21st, 2018)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $20 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not supplied at this property. We recommend that you supply your own blankets, pillows, towels, toilet paper, and coffee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply