About the property
- House1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Kissimmee vacation rental home is the perfect place for a family retreat or holiday vacation under the tropical Florida sun. Standing only 7 miles from Walt Disney World, and incredibly close to the countless other Orlando area parks and attractions, don't hesitate - your magical vacation of a lifetime begins at this modern and stylish Kissimmee bungalow!
From the moment that you arrive at this exceptional residence, you'll feel right at home. Nestled in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood, you'll have enough room to comfortably accommodate 8 guests throughout all 1,800 square feet of open space. The house layout is ideal for family gatherings, or even couples looking to explore all Orlando has to offer. While checking out the neighborhood, you'll notice a park, basketball court, and picnic tables, just down the street - perfect for an outdoor lunch break. Should you decide you've had enough of the sun, you can find all the comforts of home inside the residence. The interior boasts high ceilings, pristine tile floors, and a living room with exceptionally cozy seating. After a day exploring Disney, come home to prepare your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Later, watch your favorite movies on a flat screen cable TV, or indulge in some classic Disney tunes on the CD player. Wireless internet access is also available throughout the entire home.
If you need to escape the heat, you can take a dip in the private pool, heated to allow you to be comfortable even on breezy evenings. Cook a mouth-watering feast on the outdoor grill, and look forward to kicking up your feet on the comfy lounge seating. If you've decided your pets need a vacation too, your furry friends can roam the enclosed backyard or play a game of fetch.
Although soaking up the sun can be incredibly relaxing, you may consider an adventure to world-famous Walt Disney world, located just 7 miles away. Epcot and Universal Studios are also only minutes away and are sure to provide a lifetime of memories for you and your loved ones. The Orlando Premium Outlets are located nearby, making an afternoon of lunch and shopping both convenient and accessible.
Since the home is located just off of US I92, you'll find plenty of ways to stay entertained - restaurants and shopping destinations are all only minutes from the home. For those feeling especially adventurous, a trip to the Everglades may serve as the ideal day trip. For the golf enthusiast in your travel party, Florida's famed golf courses, such as the Orange County National Golf Center, are a quick and easy drive. If you're craving the beach, a day trip to Florida's coast is 65 miles away. Endless sun, Walt Disney World, and a home-away-from-home atmosphere all add up to the perfect vacation for you and your entire group! Book this Kissimmee vacation rental house today for the getaway of a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary wireless internet access, flat screen TV, gaming system, private heated pool, enclosed yard, neighborhood park, outdoor lounge furniture and bistro table, gas grill, and wireless internet access
- Outstanding location! Minutes from Disney World, Seaworld, Universal Studios and many more world-famous Orlando attractions!
- Easy access to restaurants, shopping, golf courses and ideal fishing locations
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed and Full-sized Futon
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-sized Bed and Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
- No smoking (if evidence of smoking is found, a $500 fee will be assessed)
- Please do not move furniture from original position, or additional fees will be imposed
- Dog friendly with $150 per pet fee/$50 for second pet, per stay fee (Max 2 Dogs, No Cats)
- Optional Pool Heat Fee: $30 Per Night
- Small family events and gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Family Time In Kissimmee
The house was great for a family get away, enough room to spread out. The house was neat but it could have had some more cleaning done prior to out check in. The trash can on the street was never emptied and sat at the end of the driveway our entire stay and did not have any room for our garbage bags and was covered in flies, the throw rugs/carpets throughout the house could have used a wash/vacuum prior to our arrival as well. The pool was great the kids loved it, the side gate did not close so we could not let the dogs outside the screened in pool area or they could get out. The biggest thing to know about this house is there are no supplies for the house, you will have an initial roll of toilet paper and 1 bag for the trash can but anything further you will need to bring yourself. ( napkins, trash bags, toilet paper, pool towels, laundry soap etc.) The house itself was great and we would stay again.
The house and pool were nice but this house was the least stocked house that we've ever rented. There were no kitchen linens at all - no dish cloths or towels. There were also no spices, herbs, not even salt and pepper that are often left over from previous renters. There was only 1 pool noodle and no other pool toys or accessories, and the pool furniture was old and dirty. We would not stay at this property again.
• Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the issues that arose during your trip. We take feedback from our guests very seriously, and we are looking into how best to address this problem. We are not sure why there were not kitchen linens as we provide them. I have followed up with our local contact to ensure it does not occur again. Additionally, the spices, herbs, etc. cannot be kept from guest to guest per the county’s health department codes. We do not provide pool toys or accessories. The one noodle must have been from a previous traveler. We are so sorry your stay fell short of expectations, and we assure you we’ll do everything we can to make sure the issue doesn’t recur. Best, Evolve Vacation Rental.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional fees and taxes may apply