This cozy and updated one bedroom condominium, for up to four guests, is perfectly located just a block away from the base of Park City Mountain Resort and adjacent to the city park. The condo features a spacious bedroom, full bathroom and fully furnished living room that opens up to the modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and granite kitchen island with seating for up to five (5) people. Our place offers the best location in town and is within easy walking distance of skiing, Historic Main Street, restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, city parks and much more.
Unique Features of the Condo:
• Living room features comfortable fabric furnishings, large HDTV and entertainment center. One of the living room sofas also seconds as pull out sleeper sofa (sleeps 2).
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, large kitchen island with seating for up to five (5) people.
• Master bedroom features a queen-size bed (sleeps 2), large closet, bedroom dresser set and mountain views from the corner window.
• Full bathroom with large vanity, granite counter, stainless steel finishes, bathtub and shower.
• Downtown Park City location near Park City Mountain Resort – the largest ski and snowboard resort in the United States – restaurants, shopping, art galleries, coffee shops, parks and much more.
• Laundry room in the condo with brand new stackable washing machine and clothes dryer.
After a day of skiing, relax on the overstuffed fabric furnishings in the roomy living area with a large-screen HDTV and entertainment center (Direct TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, Wi-Fi). One of the living room sofas also seconds as the pull out sleeper sofa, which can accommodate two (2) additional Guests. Our Snow Country condo offers a full gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator, microwave, stove, oven, dishwasher and other small household appliances including toaster, blender and coffee maker and the kitchen is fully stocked with cookware, pots, pans and dining ware. The kitchen also has a large granite island, which is great for food preparation, entertaining friends or family and also seconds as a dining area with seating for up to five (5) people.
Head down the hall and the bathroom is situated on the left and bedroom is at the end of the hall. The charming master bedroom features a queen-size bed, plenty of closet space, large bedroom dresser set and mountain views from the corner window.
The unit has a full bathroom with large vanity, granite counter, stainless steel finishes, bathtub and shower. Internet access is included and Guests will appreciate the laundry area and ski/snowboard storage in the common area. Snow Country is simply a great place to be.
Please note this home does not have air conditioning and can be warm during the summer months.
The condominium complex backs up to the Park City Municipal Park – the location of Park City’s Fourth of July festivities and host to rugby games throughout the summer. During the winter months, guests can walk or ride the free Park City Transit System the short distance shops and restaurants of Park City’s Historic Main Street. Snow Country also offers easy access to roads leading south to the Canyons Resort and Tanger Outlet Mall or north to Deer Valley Ski Resort.
Outdoor parking is available at Snow Country with one designated spot and other available open spots.
For convenience, comfort and all the upgrades, this location can’t be beat!
FREE FUN DETAILS:
We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each day!
The following activities are included with your reservation:
Please note below some of the activities are seasonal.
Activities are non cumulative. Unused admissions expire daily.
Your reservation comes with one voucher per unit, per paid night stay. Additional activities may be purchased at a discounted rate.