Look no Further than this stunning 2 story home located on the gated community of WaterSong. WaterSong resort community is a 46-acre paradise located just minutes away from Florida’s top attractions. The resort features everything from a resort style pool, fitness center, sand volley ball court, children’s playground and picnic are. So why not reserve this beautifully decorated 5 bedroom home. The property is the perfect place to accommodate the whole family. The fantastic pool area boasts a gorgeous lake back drop so that you may enjoy some of Florida’s wildlife. Its is the perfect place to cool down after a long day exploring. The home even offers a private games room that has everything from a pool table to an air hockey table to keep everyone entertained and bring out that healthy competitive spirit. The home offers a fully functional chefs kitchen for you to cook up some culinary delights but if you don’t feel like cooking, the home is close to many dining options where you’ll find something to suit everyone’s taste. It is also incredibly close to multiple golf courses for the avid golfer and if you don’t fancy playing 18 holes there are plenty of other option close by such as shopping areas. Don’t wait and book this remarkable vacation home to become one step closer to you dream holiday.
- Villa2850 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay1 - 7 nights
Beautiful Relaxing 5 Bedroom Home In The Gated Watersong Resort
Vue International Property Management
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Nov 5, 2018
About Vue International Property Management
Vue property Management are here to help you book and plan your vacation.
Vue International Property Management purchased this Villa in 2016
Why Vue International Property Management chose Watersong
Watersong Resort is a 46-acre paradise only 20 minutes to the area's main attraction, Walt Disney World. This Luxury resort sits nestled in beautiful conservation, full of natural wildlife and some of Orlando’s exotic residents.
What makes this Villa unique
Unique place to stay, Beautiful setting to come back to after the long days at the parks.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Clean and Spacious House!
This rental was great. The space was very open and clean. The pool and hot tub were also very convenient. There were big bathrooms and a good-sized kitchen. The only negatives were that the house is a little far from Disney and Universal. Uber- eats wasn't available out there yet. It was hard to get an uber out there (20-30 minute wait) Besides that, the house was a great alternative to traditional hotel living.
Nice location...golf course next door was great.
The house was great. The pool was nice and warm with heater. Our children were in and out multiple times a day. We loved the blue herons we saw daily throughout.
Amazing service and location
We entered the property a little leary as we have always stayed elsewhere. Upon entering Watersong the gated community is friendly and peaceful. Our home was very tastefully decorated and very well maintained by the management company. Our pool heat was as they said and the houter had everything that you would need. The community pool and Club house was and added bonus. Looking forward to booking again for next spring and staying with VRBO
Great vacation home
We enjoyed our vacation in this lovely home. It was clean and decorately nicely. There were all the necessities needed to fix meals in. We stayed 1 month and family down 1 week with plenty of room for everyone. With the nice weather we had most of our time was at pool side. The furniture by the pool was real comfortable and the pool was heated to a comfortable temperature. The family wants us to return. Vicky and Wendy were very pleasant to work with. We definitely recommend this home.
Not recommended for the reasons listed below. Or you can take a chance!
My stay at this property was for 5 nights 6 days in mid Dec and here is how it started.
1. When I was making the booking through VRBO.com, usually its up to the customer to buy Property Damage insurance. but the owner had given 2 choices at the checkout page. either to put a deposit or buy a property accidental coverage insurance. basically I had no choice but to buy the property accidental coverage on top of refundable damage deposit that I had to pay.
2. The pool heating unit did not work the entire time (the unit said "Service Required", I emailed the property company (Vue International) and they sent a tech and he did put a blue solar cover on the pool. he said the pool required a maintenance part and it will be fixed the next day. All 6 days passed the heating unit did not work. I told the property manager that was the reason why I booked this property.
3. All toilets were extremely dirty, it seemed as if the house was not opened for months. I had to clean all the toilets my self because of the kids. Not to mention one of the toilets was not even working and you could not flush. The door locks in the upstairs bathroom did not work. The lights in couple of rooms did not work.
4. Management company (Vicky) was responding with email but with a constant "I understand your frustration sir, but you gotta discounted rate on the property". As if I paid some thing really cheap. I did email prop manager in the end to settle this dispute in a manner which is ok to both of us. But there was no response.
5. The property is 40 minutes drive from main attractions. it says 20 miles on the GPS but with traffic and lights it will take about 40 to 45 mins from any major attraction (Disney, Universal, Seaworld).
in the end I don't recommend to stay in this property.
We are very disappointed to see the review in regard to our home located on Watersong and feel that many of the comments noted are totally unjustified.
Vue International Property management make every effort to make a guest stay enjoyable and this property has had nothing but positive comments from all the guests that have visited the home. The Guest did report an issue with the pool heater not working. Vue Property Management had two technicians from two companies out to fix the issue and a part replaced all in a 24 hour time frame. Guest was also advised and shown to use pool cover to help with heat in the pool. As temperatures drop over night at this time of year. The guest was also offered a late check out as compensation. Which guest took.
At check out guest had used the pool during his stay. Guest was contacted every step of the way with polite emails. At no time in any correspondence was there any mention of discounted prices and all emails have been sent to Homeaway to be inspected. The home is rented on a regular bases and not left empty for lengths of time. It is also inspected before every Guest to ensure it is kept to a very high standard. The home is 25 minutes when mapped to Disney attractions and we can not be held responsible for traffic, time of year and route that guest takes.
Watersong is a beautiful place to stay. Peaceful but close enough to all the Disney attractions.
The home offers a family feel.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$ rates exclusive of tax at 13.50% If booking within 4 weeks of rental then payment is due in full. Our properties are privately owned and it is our policy only guests included at point of reservation are permitted in the home. The owner does not permit private functions or celebration parties within the property. Any un-registered guests will be asked to leave by the management company, failure to leave will result in your vacation being terminated without refund. Any deliberate damage to a property will be charged at cost plus 10% plus any associated fees. This policy is adopted to insure that you and arriving guests have a great time at the home and the maximum care is taken of the property for the owner.