***BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR INSTANT CONFIRMATION***
Camden Court Apartments brings you city living at its most exciting. You’ll be right by the Baltimore Orioles’ home stadium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards. And there’s a host of other sports and entertainment, music and nightlife to enjoy.
Camden Court features a business center with internet, copiers etc exclusively for guest use. There’s a state-of-the-art exercise facility to keep you in trim, and for your security a 24 hour front desk with controlled access.
Amenities and Services:
- 24 Hour Maintenance
- 24 Hr Front Desk
- Business Center with Internet, Fax Machine, Copier, etc. for Guest Use
- Cable and Internet
- Residence Lounge
- Controlled Access
- Elevators Present
- State-of-the-ArtFitness Center/Gym in Proximity
- Parking Garage Available (extra charge)
- Some apartments have a balcony
- Pets Welcome - Please note: there is a $500 non-refundable pet registration fee, as well as a monthly $50 pet rent (which can be prorated for stays under 30 days). Beyond these specified fees, any subsequent charges for any possible/eventual damages in the apartment from the moment you check-in to the moment you check-out, will solely be the responsibility of you, our guest. BridgeStreet will need a form of payment in advance of your arrival date, in order to execute the charges prior to releasing keys for your stay.
ABOUT THE AREA
There’s a mouthwatering array of fine food within reach, like Faidley’s Seafood & Fresh Fish Market. Famous for its award-winning lump crab cakes, one taste will have you hooked. And after you’ve eaten, you can take in the peace of the waterfront.
Right in the heart of downtown and minutes to everything. Regardless if you’re looking for exciting city living, an abundant nightlife, smashing sports and entertainment, music, downtown shopping, amazing food, or the quiet peace of the water, Camden Court Apartments is near it all.
University of Maryland 2 blocks away
Near most major highways
2 Blocks from Camden Yards Stadium
Short distance from Federal Hill, Fells Point and Canton
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Visa and Master Card accepted
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- All accommodations are non smoking.
- Pet Friendly - Minimum of 2 pets
- Pet fee: Non-refundable pet fee: $250 per pet and then a one-time fee of $100; $50.00 monthly fee per pet
- Cleaning Fee: $99
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: Non-refundable pet fee: $250 per pet and then a one-time fee of $100; $50.00 monthly fee per pet Minimum of 2 pets
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.