Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Paradise in a Studio
This was my first trip to the DR and Mikes 6th. We were so happy with everything!
Clean, beautiful grounds awesome pool very very safe. Staff was awesome people in the complex freindly and very helpful. We made new freinds. The owner Marisela,
was just the best... helpfull and very personalable. The best part was all the extra info she sent us on were to go and eat and more. Totally the best, can wait to go back and stay longer. P.S. the bed was very comfortable, which is so important to me.
Lisa and Michael
Enjoyed our stay, Looks just like the pics!
Just got back from the D.R. May 5th 2018...."OFF SEASON"
* The Condo was just as pictured in the ad
* Felt Safe and secure, the peolple that worked there were all VERY NICE!
* Had everything needed in kitchen
* The owner set up a ride from Airport, highly reccomend that. We called him to drive us back to airport. Be sure to allow extra time for " Island Time"
* The owner has a friend on island that you can call with questions, lovely. We were in contact with owner via What's App during our stay, she wanted to make sure we were comfortable.
* Beach was very nice, no rocks, all sand, water was fun but does have a rip current swim at your own risk, gets very windy in later afternoon.
* The most people we saw on the beach including the 2 of us were 6!! No one there! We loved that part... the few people that were there were not friendly at all, just kept to themselves, after 5 days we got a nod hello.
* We were never able to get the bus to town, and taxis were not that frequent, be prepared to share a small car with 6 or 8 people and perhaps sit on someones lap. " Island Style"! They have a covered stand right in front, usually security can hlep hail a cab. You can walk to Cabarette but it is not close, would NOT reccomend at night you will see for your self after your first cab ride.
BEWARE!!!!!! Negociate the price BEFORE getting in the cab!!!! Or the bus for that matter!!!!
* The bar at the swim up poll was not open at all during out stay, disappointing.
* Stop at the supermarket before going to condo, its a far ride and with traffic not need to do the ride again. Buy extra T.P. and dish soap! And everything you need to enjoy your stay!
* They have a large water cooler in the kitchen, and can re filled next door for a small fee.
* Bring US dollars with you.. most resturants take it.
* The best place we found close by we walked was the BEST KEPT SECRET! "The BAREFOOT BAR AND GRILL", walk the road they have a big brand new sign on the street, talk to security guard at gate! Tell them Dale and John from New York sent you!!!!! A great place to eat and drink, differant vibe everynight, we ended up there 6 times!
** NOTE during OFF SEASON allot of the big returants are closed down in town for over a month or so....
Enjoy your stay....
We loved it here. It was quiet, secure and beautiful. Our host was fabulous!
Loved every minute! Fabulous, great host. Can't wait to return!