About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
This comfortable, 2.5 bedroom / 2 bathroom family home features an open living & kitchen area, a cozy wood burning fireplace, a patio with BBQ, and a welcoming home away from home feel. Conveniently located in the Forest Trails townhouse complex in the Upper Village, it is walking distance to the Wizard Express chairlift on Blackcomb Mountain, Lost Lake Park, the Chateau Whistler Golf Course and Whistler Village Centre. On those hard playing days when your legs won't carry you any further, simply hop on the free shuttle which stops directly in front of the property.
• Quiet neighbourhood
• Patio with BBQ
• Wood burning fireplace
• 2 flat screen TVs with cable (master bedroom & living room)
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Fully equipped kitchen
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 8
• Master Bedroom - Queen bed
• Second Bedroom - 2 Twin beds
• 1/2 Bedroom - Twin / Twin bunk (no window)
• Living Room - Queen sofabed
PROXIMITY TO VILLAGE
• Upper village: 10 min walk / 3 min car / 4 min bus
• Main village: 15 min walk / 4 min car / 5 min bus
GOOD TO KNOW:
• No Smoking
• No pets Allowed
• This is a quiet neighborhood with zero tolerance for excess noise and parties
• Private garage with parking for one small vehicle, one visitor parking pass available (first come first, first serve basis)
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 28, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Good size, well stocked
The space was perfect for 2 families of 4. The layout was great, loved the ground level patio. Kinda wish there was a pool, but otherwise this was a great location.
Nice place great location
Great location that is almost ski in ski out on Blackcomb. Accommodations are good. Getting in and out with the door code is really easy.