Vacation paradise next to Saddlebrook’s Walking Village, perfect for Family, Golfers & Group on Tours, 5min walk to restaurants, lounges & SPA, 10min walk to Community Pool, 10min from Downtown Shoppes at Wiregrass & Adventure Island, 20min to Florida Aquarium & Busch Gardens
Family-friendly Villa, 1600 sf, sleeps 6 with 2 BR and 1 alcove sleeping den, Spacious Dining Area, Living room w/60 inch flat panel Smart TV, Kitchen w/ Sodastream- Make Your Own Sparkling Water or Soda, Nespresso Cappuccino Latte Maker and top of the line Appliances, Kitchenette Bar, 2 BA w/ Shower & Tub, Patio w/ BBQ Grill & Private Hot Tub Jacuzzi , 32 inch TV in each room and Games & Video Console with Wii, PlayStation, Xbox
* Laundry facilities with washer and dryer
* Concierge Service- day & night
* Secured 24- hour gated property
* FREE Phone Calls Worldwide with our VoIP Account
* FREE Chrome-cast Internet Entertainment w/ 24/7 free movies on our Netflix account
* FREE Parking for 2 car is allowed for this unit
* Complimentary use of Rackets -Tennis can only be booked & paid for with lesson/clinic through Academy
+ Discount Golf: Guests can use both the 2 championship golf courses; Saddlebrook Palmer Course and Saddlebrook Resort Course at going green fee rates (we can often get you up to 50% off on green fee rates for our guests within 7 days of play)
Walking distance to some of the best and hippest dining, shopping, recreational facilities and quick stops for necessities. The Resort is also only 1 mile from Publix and Walmart grocery stores and shopping boutiques
The hotel pool can only be used if a SPA package is purchased (our home is not affiliated with the hotel). Normally resident/visitors use the community resident Pool which is located about a 10-15 min walk from the home if you walk along/across the golf course.
Business Travel Ready Amenities;
* Essentials (soap, shampoo, towels, linens & pillows)
* Self check-in (our home caretaker is ready to help you)
* High-speed Wireless Internet
* Iron & ironing board
* Hair dryer
* Laptop-friendly work space (laptop provided upon request)
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
We look forward welcoming you to our home. We always strive to make all visiting Guests happy and we really want you to ENJOY YOURSELVES!
We just ask you to please be respectful of our home, towards our neighbors, understand, and agree to the following normal private home rules:
• Verify that everyone in your group have seen the floor plan of the home, understands its layout, its design, furniture, and size. Depending on the number of people occupying the home, it is important that everybody in guest party agree on the floor plan and bed set-up so there is no confusion upon arrival. Everyone understands that if anyone wants more privacy or additional rooms that these can be booked at nearby homes or hotel at own expense. There are no refunds for home not being large enough, early check-outs or shorter stay than agreed to in reservation.
• Please note this is our HOME, not a hotel, so please treat it like it was your home. We put a lot of love and hard work into making this a nice comfortable home. Please treat it as such. We want to keep this space pristine for years to come, and we will trust you to keep it clean.
• This is our private home and we want our home to remain a private, so please be discreet as you are a "Special Invited Guest of Owners" Ann & Lars (we appreciate your attention to this detail)
• Home offered was based on availability, number of guests, and desired dates. Occupancy is only for the number of guests agreed to in reservation. Any additional persons must be approved at least 3 days prior to your arrival date and an additional fee may occur (no guests are allowed other than the ones reserved).
• We would like our home to be your sanctuary for relaxation with your close friends or family over BBQ, dinners and such. Keep all partying or parties out on the town and not in our home.
• Honor system must prevail! If you break or damage something, please let us know immediately.
• Please leave home in the same condition as you found it. Please take trash out and clean your dishes.
• Please keep exterior door, and windows closed at all times to optimize air condition and to keep any bugs out.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors. NO loud music, NO disturbance, and home shall be quiet after 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends.
• Please NO smoking, NO pets, NO drugs, NO prostitution activities, NO filming or recording of adult material.
• Please do NOT sit on any furniture with wet bathing suits and please do NOT hang wet towels over any furniture.
• Please do NOT take any towels, linens or other items from our home.
• Agent/owners/management is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
• Agent/owners/management are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
• Our neighborhood is the safest in the area but please do not let anyone into the home that you do not know (except for cleaning/maintenance persons).
• Please do not indulge in foul language or disturb the peace or comfort of surrounding neighbors. If there are any disruptive behaviors, loud music or loud parties any security deposit will be forfeited.
• If these simple home rules are not adhered to, we reserve the right to ask all occupants to leave the premises, without a refund of security deposit or any unused nights. Please, please don't make us do this.
Other than that, we look forward welcoming you to our home
and we really want you to enjoy your stay! :-)