About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
This beautiful one-storey 3-bed, 3-bath home with its own south-west-facing private pool is located on the Town Center community in Davenport, around fifteen minutes' drive away from Disney World.
With spacious, well-appointed living accommodation in smart neutral tones, this property is a fantastic base for exploring the local golf courses, theme parks and other Orlando attractions. It offers everything a small party or family group could need for a fantastic vacation in Orlando.
• Free Wi-Fi, local calls & cable
• Full air conditioning
• All linens and towels provided
• Welcome pack on arrival for guests
• Access to car hire and ticket discounts
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, cots, strollers, etc) if required
• Bright, well-appointed kitchen
• Sunny dining area which overlooks the pool (with dining table and chairs seating six).
• Family room with smart neutral décor and a 50” flat-screen TV with cable TV
• Patio doors on to the pool area.
• Master bedroom (en-suite) with a king-size bed, a TV, walk-in closet, a ceiling fan, and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite has a walk-in shower, and an access door to the pool area (which can be a real benefit during those lazy days relaxing by the pool).
• Double bedroom (en-suite) with a king-size bed, a TV, a ceiling fan, and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower.
• Attractive twin bedroom with two twin (single) beds and ceiling fans.
• Family bathroom with a bath with shower over.
• Full laundry facilities are also provided.
The pool is south-west facing so enjoys the sun all day.
There is a shaded lanai (with ceiling fan) alongside the pool, so it is possible to enjoy a bit of cool while relaxing out by the pool. Loungers and a patio set (table and chairs seating four) are provided – perfect for a poolside snack or al fresco dining.
The pool can be heated for a small charge (currently $30 per night) and we recommend you book and pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March.
In the Local Area
This vacation home is located on the Town Center development.
Town Center is a quiet, gated resort just off Ronald Reagan Parkway (a few minutes' drive away from the US27 and the I-4) in the Davenport area, which is very convenient for Disney.
Disney is around a fifteen-minute drive away and Orlando's other main attractions, including International Drive, SeaWorld and Universal, are all around thirty minutes away.
The resort enjoys a peaceful and attractive location in a conservation area, and guests are welcome to make use of the fishing lake on the resort.
Shops and amenities can be found within a five- to ten-minute drive at the ChampionsGate Golf Development. As well as the Greg Norman designed golf course, ChampionsGate is also home to a small retail village with a number of restaurants, a bank, and a Publix supermarket.
Shops and amenities are also to be found nearby at the Posner Park Retail Park, which is also home to a multiplex cinema.
Thanks to Town Center's proximity to the I-4 you are also well placed here to explore everything that the wider Central Florida region has to offer, including: the local wineries, horse trekking, kayaking, airboat tours, national and regional parks including the beautiful Lake Louisa State Park, the Space Coast, the Atlantic coast beaches, Daytona, Legoland, Tampa Bay and Busch Gardens, and the Gulf Coast beaches.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018